WINNERS CHOSEN , PLUS DESIGNERS CHOICE BK62 sheath giveaway.

Makael, that was Truly a special give-away, that really you brought to All of us!
You made this already exciting purchase of the BK62 even more enjoyable......

I hope to see more of your designs, and idk how yet, but in the future, I'd like to talk to you about some work? :D
Thanks again!

Wow! My internet has been down since Monday at 6am. I just get it back up and I see this. I am all smiles as I type. Thank you for the very generous giveaway. I would love sheath #1 the traditional foldover. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Looks like 1 and 2 have been claimed.
I’d be more than happy to have the #3 water buffalo dangler!
Thank you very much Makael!
Awesome giveaway!

Congrats, winners.
Very cool GAW, Makael.

Probably a good thing my 62 didn't arrive in time. Perhaps I don't get to spend enough time outdoors doing woodsy and knifey things, but I don't know how I would have decided between those 3 awesome, highly functional, yet very different sheaths.

Makael, THANK YOU!
This sheath is amazing!
I’m so happy to have been a part of this amazing giveaway. Your generosity is astounding. I love this sheath!

bvdhNgs.jpg

PcM268h.jpg

4GttdDh.jpg

Makael, THANK YOU!
This sheath is amazing!
I’m so happy to have been a part of this amazing giveaway. Your generosity is astounding. I love this sheath!

bvdhNgs.jpg

PcM268h.jpg

4GttdDh.jpg
That’s a handsome sheath! :thumbsup:

Makael, THANK YOU!
This sheath is amazing!

bvdhNgs.jpg

PcM268h.jpg

4GttdDh.jpg
Retention should lighten up a touch. Water Buffalo is a little different leather. Thicker and softer.

I just picked up 4 sides of leather. Spent 600 but saved 200. Have a nice stash of brown Bovine product. Wish I could of made some more but between work and things not much time. Fun project for sure.

I love leather. Thank you for your generosity on this giveaway. Ive never had a foldover sheath like this before. The knife fits snug. it all works together so well. I have a lil overnight excursion coming up. I look forward to bringing this one along. I love it.
j4Y8GRJl.jpg

Nzs2683l.jpg

lun6Cqzl.jpg

oNDEjdCl.jpg

Absolutely beautiful work and each one of them fits the 62 in their own perfect way. If there’s a forum out there better than the Becker forum, it has to be located somewhere in heaven.

Absolutely beautiful work and each one of them fits the 62 in their own perfect way. If there’s a forum out there better than the Becker forum, it has to be located somewhere in heaven.

Makael Makael makes some excellent stuff. I have a handful of sheaths from him for my busse and buck knives. He's a pretty swell guy as well.

Makael Makael makes some excellent stuff. I have a handful of sheaths from him for my busse and buck knives. He's a pretty swell guy as well.

I can tell just from the photos! Definitely 10 star work. Have you posted your busse and buck sheaths here on the forum? I don’t want to highjack the thread or anything but I would love to see the work he did for ya.

Man I’m really, really digging that fold over sheath for the 62.

Back