*** WINNERS SELECTED *** Tax Day Give Away

Thanks. Awesome GAW. MLB - Boston Red Sox NCAA Basketball and Football - Duke Blue Devils. Love other sports but no favorites among those.

I'm in.

Sadly. tax day is a sad day here this year.

Even more sad is the fact that UT Volunteers haven't had a football team since '98.

I'm in . You had to mention the magic word "ramshorn" that said- amazing giveaway everyone is a beauty.cheers.
I guess it this mob
images

"rabbitoh" was the cry of the men who sold rabbits for food back in the depression era of South Sydney and so they became known as the rabbitohs. They are on a roll at the moment -glory glory to south seeeerdney .
oh yeah its Rugby League.
There are lesser known versions of this game known as Rugby Onion - apparently New Zealand aren't bad at it but our team is the Wallabies(not on a roll at this present moment).And there is Gridirony which is played elsewhere.
Oh yeah and don't forget this bloke Sam Hill
sam-hill-110908912a.jpg
:eek:
But to be totally honest my all time sporting hero of ever is Doris "The Devil" Donaldson
5044126-telephoto-view-of-middle-age-woman-playing-lawn-bowls.jpg

GO DOTTY

Last edited:
I'm in!
Football: Dallas cowboys/ Ohio state buckeyes
Band: AC/DC
TV show: dexter
Book: the hobbit (current favorite because I'm reading it to my sons)
Shoe size: 10.5

I'm definitely in, I'm a local kinda guy and root for the local teams, Iron Pigs local baseball, Eagles for football.

Thanks for the generous giveaway, that congress looks awesome, they all do.

I'm in!
What a fantastic giveaway, I'm pretty humbled by your generosity. I'm a sucker for a congress knife and those drop point #25s are rare!

Well, rugby is the sport for me. On an international level it has to be Scotland obviously...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397302234.031718.jpg

...but at club level I have supported the Ulster province ever since I first moved to Northern Ireland and I still support them to this day from over the sea...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397302350.090218.jpg

...so all I can sing is... "STAND UUUUUUP FOR THE ULSTER MEN, STAND UUUUUP FOR THE ULSTER MEN!"

Many thanks old bean,

Paul

I'm in.!**
Football Teams: Pro" = Bronco's & Da Man ~ P. Manning.!
Football Teams: College" = Tn. Vol's ~ when Da Coach was ~ **P. Fulmer**
" " = Alabama ~ when Da Coach was "Da Man" ~~ **Bear Bryant**
Baseball Team: Pro" = " = Cin. Reds. ~ when Johnny Bench was "Da Man".!**
TV Show: Wanted Dead or Alive.! Steve McQueen "Was Da Man"*
Shoe Size: 13 1/2

Great ~ GAW and good luck to all.!**

I'm in. Thankyou.
My favorites:
Detroit Tiger baseball
Eric Clapton musician
Tombstone movie

Thanks for the chance I'm in. My favorite baseball team may disqualify me though.

Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, Washington Capitols.

Music, anything blues or bluegrass. Movies, Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite. I was always Indy out in the woods. Even had a nice fedora I ruined.

TV, nothing right now. I am waiting for agents of shield when it comes out on DVD.

I'm in! Thank you!

Champaign County Flatlanders Rugby Club. Hopefully I'll be able to play again this fall season. Best time of my life.

IMAGE_1000000246.JPG

IMAGE_1000000247.JPG

Three knives up for grabs: 1) Northfield Stag Congress; 2) Northfield Stag Drop Point Barlow; and 3) Kabar Dog's Head Trapper in Ram's Horn.

photo-11_zps38d6f423.jpg

photo-10_zps303fc834.jpg

photo-8_zps81dbda88.jpg

What a fantastic giveaway! I'm in, for sure. One of 'em trips my trigger like few can, but they're are all fine, fine knives. Thanks so much for doing this.

Oh, and you have good taste in baseball teams.

IMG_2638.jpg~original

;)

~ P.

Back