1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

WITHDRAWN FS ML Skinner Type

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by texasrimfirenut, Apr 6, 2020.

1. texasrimfirenut

texasrimfirenut

Oct 13, 2013
    Up for sale is a ML Skinner type knife.

$155 includes paypal fees and priority shipping.

I am having all mail picked up from where I am because of COVID. Because of this, after a sale I will generate the label/tracking, send that to you but it will be the following day when the mailman picks it up. I always provide details and cell phone/email with each purchase.

* If you are looking for any other ML's, Skookum or Deering, I have another posting listed here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-ft-skookum-ml-and-deering.1721226/

TRADES: Open to trades now. Not for sure what I'd want. Deal needs to be fair and that could be a knife for knife, knife plus cash or whatever else is fair. Value to value comparison.

1. Willing to trade one of the ML's for a nice sharpening stone set
    2. Willing to trade one of the ML's for a nice automatic knife that suites me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Can you provide the specs for the blade length and thickness? Thanks!

3. texasrimfirenut

texasrimfirenut

Oct 13, 2013
    I sure can.

Blade length: 4"
    Blade thickness: .125"
    Handle length: 4"

Any more questions, just let me know. Thanks for looking.

4. texasrimfirenut

texasrimfirenut

Oct 13, 2013
    Guys, I am withdrawing this knife. I have had regrets on getting rid of it.

Thanks!