• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulrack223

Gold Member
I want to keep these sales to the US as I don't know the rules for export. I have two scopes for sale. Prices include priority shipping with insurance to the continental US. Postal Money order or PayPal. Nothing wrong with them, I've been using both on the same rifle and want a single scope.

The first is a Primary Arms SLx 1-8x24mm SFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS-5.56/5.45/.308 with a GG&G AC-30 Accucam QD Mounting Base. Used but not abused with box and manual. Withdrawn
BzCYC4d.jpg

c8J343p.jpg

xoTT3R7.jpg

The second is a SWFA SS 20x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope MOA-Quad, 1/4 MOA Clicks, 15 MOA Revolution, Rear Focus. It was mounted in a LaRue and used at the range twice, no mount included. No ring marks that I can see. Withdrawn
RWfhf4k.jpg

wZjeOby.jpg

Next up is a Chase Tactical Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPC) new, unused. Asking $100 shipped priority.
nx13rOX.jpg

EQLOi60.jpg

And finally an unused 5.11 Tactical Men's Select Carry Sling Pack in a discontinued color. A 7.5" barreled AR pistol fits. Nice pack but I've never used it. Asking $70.00 shipped, taking a big loss on this one as it lists for $130.00. I also have velcro backed double AR mag pouch that fits in the front pocket that I'll throw in if the buyer is interested. Sold
uV4nUll.jpg

hN9VPg3.jpg

MXG gear low ride blue titanium short pocket clip for Spyderco. I had this on a Paramilitary 2 for a while. $12 shipped first class. Sold to davemo96
Xwh8uyy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back