Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

Ebony Stallion for me today.
ebony%20stallion%2001.JPG

Cocobolo, Ebony, Chestnut... great shots of beautiful wood today guys !!!

American Cherry and Stainless Steel

Great post James. I have not seen much of that cherry, my favorite wood! My humidor turned knife cabinet is American cherry heartwood, < just a reminder[emoji3][emoji3]

Just in time for Wooden Wednesday. Box elder burl Joe Allen Eureka.

JxSX5UI.jpg

Wow, outstanding Alan!!! Congratulations!!!

Beautiful 55 Travman!!! The 55 was my first GEC... still one of my favs... and one that I hope they reissue ... cherrywood, bocote, ebony, cocobolo, osage... please.

Ebony Stallion for me today.
ebony%20stallion%2001.JPG

I really do like Wednesday! :thumbup:

31324433685_8b3e29fe49_b_d.jpg

It's post like the two above that make me look forward to Wednesday every week. Good stuff guys! Thanks!

Great post James. I have not seen much of that cherry, my favorite wood! My humidor turned knife cabinet is American cherry heartwood, < just a reminder[emoji3][emoji3]

Thanks Alan! It may not be the most trendy wood as of late. ...that's OK, more for us... :)

Wow, outstanding Alan!!! Congratulations!!!

Beautiful 55 Travman!!! The 55 was my first GEC... still one of my favs... and one that I hope they reissue ... cherrywood, bocote, ebony, cocobolo, osage... please.

It's post like the two above that make me look forward to Wednesday every week. Good stuff guys! Thanks!

Thanks Alan! It may not be the most trendy wood as of late. ...that's OK, more for us... :)

Total agreement James, and thanks for the comment on my Joe Allen. It just reached out and grabbed me.

Alan, I don't know how you're going to choose what to carry now.

It's a struggle my friend. Sometimes more than one a day certainly. Today though, I opened a week's worth of mail at my river house with my Davison. Never had so much fun opening junk mail[emoji3]

it's a struggle my friend. Sometimes more than one a day certainly. Today though, i opened a week's worth of mail at my river house with my davison. never had so much fun opening junk mail[emoji3]
Lol !!

Last edited:
Sometimes carrying two is the only answer...

Cocobolo and Ebony - two favorite woods, two favorite knives

I love this part of Wednesday. Wood speaks to me more than any other type of handle material. Unfortunately I don't have any to add yet, but that will change soon enough!

Back