Woodsman Run 1/3 Signup

4 Woodsmen done! Goncalo Alves and Osage Handles. 10.5 OAL 5" handle. Please PM me if you are # 1-4 on the signup!!!

gau76-vi.jpg

gau77-vi.jpg

gau80-vi.jpg

Be still my heart..... I'm #8....!!!!!!! :D

Those look great, I can't wait....... :thumbup:

3 more heat treated, and going into glueup this week. Things are starting to move quicker in the shop now that the new oven is here.

The curse of being numbah 9:p I'll be EDCing this one. Large for an EDC? Yes. Overkill for my office needs? Absolutely. Will either of those things stop me? Heck no!:D

My Woodsman got here today.

Fantastic knife. Handle is awesome: big, curvy, and the wood feels great. Blade is big, but feels right. I haven't put it through any real testing, but cut some food up for dinner this evening. The geometry works very well.

Part of me says this knife is too nice to use...fortunately its just a small part. :D

My Woodsman got here today.

Fantastic knife. Handle is awesome: big, curvy, and the wood feels great. Blade is big, but feels right. I haven't put it through any real testing, but cut some food up for dinner this evening. The geometry works very well.

Part of me says this knife is too nice to use...fortunately its just a small part. :D

Mine is going to be a user for sure. I am going to add it to my tools when doing landscaping projects. Show some pics Rotte!

Got mine yesterday bro! SWEEEEEET!!!!!!

I got some use cutting up a side beef allready!

Andy,
Where are we on this list?
I am really jonesing for one of your Woodsman
(though it the new hunter model is now high on my list)

Forager and Teacher!! Your knives are up.

Remaining 4 are heat treated, and handle woods are ready to get drilled!! That will happen Saturday. I'm hoping to finish out this run within two weeks!

Fantastic, Andy:D

Shoot me a PM in case I miss the announcement. My work load is going to pile up soon if mother nature ever decides to stop with the menstruation and warm the heck up:grumpy: "Stoked" does not ever begin to explain it;)

Remaining 4 are heat treated, and handle woods are ready to get drilled!! That will happen Saturday. I'm hoping to finish out this run within two weeks!

Excellent Andy .......... :thumbup:
PM sent.........

Mine arrived today :D

Thanks Andy :thumbup: This knife feels great in the hand :D

Great job!

Andy, just FYI.... mine is most likely waiting for me in my PO Box...... I have been away for several days. I will let you know as soon as I lay eyes on it though so you will know it made it.... :thumbup:
Thanks,
cp

WOW !!!!!

As expected.... the Fiddleback package was waiting on me. Very, very nice package also....:D

Excellent all the way around Andy !!!
Beautiful knife. Fit & Finish all but perfect !!!!

Thank you................. :thumbup:

Hey! I'm so glad you like it. Tell me. Does it have a thick edge??? (LOL.)

Back