World War II era pocket knives or fixed blade knives

I'm watching Saving Private Ryan atm and I got to thinkin that I would love to see some pocket knives or fixed blade knives that were carried during the war or were produced in the late 30s to mid 40s. Doesn't matter what country they were produced in. Thanks in advance!

Here's a WWII-vintage Camillus Army Engineers pocketknife.

- Christian

German steel....

GermanTrench_zpsc781f993.jpg

My WW-II Imperials; M-4 w/ M8A1 scabbard, M-3 w/ M8 scabbard, EO jack with composition handles and same with bone handles. OH

DSC02160.JPG

DSC02155.JPG

DSC03935opt.jpg

DSC03884.JPG

The theater knives I've seen in Knife World and a few knife books blew me away, with what those guys did on board ships etc. I've heard that the famous Kabar and linemans knives were most prevalent.

This was the main GI British Army Pattern 6353 from 1905 to 1939. This Wade and Butcher is marked 1939 so perhaps carried into WWII.

WB39-1_zpsc961b71d.jpg

A TL-29 Ulster knife usa tang stamp, brass liners so made between january 1941 and early to mid 1943. I had to replace the wood with new bodark as the old handles were falling apart. I have put it back into service.

0820141427-01_zps56c55bcf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shows the pitting from age and neglect over the years.

This is a Camillus late war time issue (or maybe just post-war). The original composition scales had deteriorated and it was resurrected in bone by our very own Glennbad. It's a great spin on a regular scout pattern, with a small blade in place of the awl.

camillus-navy-01.jpg

camillus-navy-02.jpg

This is a Camillus late war time issue (or maybe just post-war). The original composition scales had deteriorated and it was resurrected in bone by our very own Glennbad. It's a great spin on a regular scout pattern, with a small blade in place of the awl.

camillus-navy-01.jpg

camillus-navy-02.jpg

Very nice Walt! I have a Boker 940 Scout that's set up that way (with the pen) but the bail is on the main blade end. Thanks for posting yours! :thumbup:

A momentous from Operation Snowflake ;)

Probably one of these

Capture2.JPG

c7WqrptHKck6bZLx8pLhyKMmP-ScOp1i2tBNNHOX1jk=w737-h553-no

IMG_3874.JPG

Mike

My WW-II Imperials; M-4 w/ M8A1 scabbard, M-3 w/ M8 scabbard, EO jack with composition handles and same with bone handles. OH

DSC02160.JPG

DSC02155.JPG

DSC03935opt.jpg

DSC03884.JPG
You guys are killing me with these eo jacks! Gave this one away here on the forum and I've missed it ever since. I can imagine Kors off this pattern made its way over seas and quite a few less made it home.

12%25252020%25253A18%25253A33.jpg

This was the main GI British Army Pattern 6353 from 1905 to 1939. This Wade and Butcher is marked 1939 so perhaps carried into WWII.

WB39-1_zpsc961b71d.jpg
I'd like to see more of this one. What is it, who made it, etc. It's very interesting. And W&B is a cool manufacturer.

camillus-navy-01.jpg

camillus-navy-02.jpg

That's a great looking knife. I love those green scales!

Back