Would you buy a Chinese-made Buck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy SpyderCo products and "IF" you had read all my posts on the issue, you would know that while I do like Buck products, I have no interest in any of the Buck products made in communist china. Look down? That is YOU making an ASSumption. I am critical of people who do business with communist china when they can avoid it just as I am with people who do business with communist Russia, Iran and totalitarian regimes around the world who are adversarial to America and OUR interests. .

I see you assume that if you capitalise something in a word it does not count as a bad word. :)
I am sure all your 12 posts in this forum have been really interesting and just as clever.
Also, do not automatically assume that everybody here sees the US interests the way you do and agrees with you defending them the way you do.

Also, take into account the brewing economic war between the US and the EU (Google is your friend -Inflation Reduction Act), widely publicised, meaning that you may have to avoid buying EU products soon, if it goes ahead

My only beef with buying stuff from China is that every dollar I spend goes to the PLA. Which will one day be trying to kill an American. Which might be a son/daughter of a member her.

That being said, China can make a good product when supervised correctly like with Spyderco/Cold Steel.

But when ever possible my cash goes to an American. Not going to help those commie b*stards anymore than I have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back