Would you like to see Chris Reeve do a flipper?

No, flippers are for boys. :p

A thin bladed slipjoint would be nice though..

IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2252.JPG Obviously not genuine CR but I have these 2 "Yong dong wrong" pics in my odd and sods..... lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't complain if they put into production that Virobloc folder that Chris made.

I don't understand why folks want knives that look more, feel more, and manipulate more like some other knife... or a whole slew of knives. Personally when I see a frame lock flipper on bearings I slowly back away with my index fingers forming a crucifix.

...Personally when I see a frame lock flipper on bearings I slowly back away with my index fingers forming a crucifix.

They are fun. Try one you may like it. CRKT has some that are pretty cheap compared to a Sebeza. Get an EROS, only $145 at KnifeCenter. Ti framlock with IKBS and Acto steel at 59-60Rc.

I would like them to make a better flipper than is currently available. If I am driving a long distance, I only carry a front pocket knife. That knive is usually a ZT 0770 CF. It is the largest folder that feels comfortable (to me) in a front pocket and it is an assisted flipper. Works for me in the SUV. I believe that CRK could make a better version of that type of knife without damaging their brand identity.

If they did a flipper then next would be an assisted... and my entire world would be shattered!!! Big NO here

Back