Wow Pokey and Lexi.....that was fast!!!

No worries gang. . . . lots of notifications still to come. . . . . :thumbup:

The girls got a head start but won't be done until tomorrow night (Thursday) with notifications. :eek:

Stay tuned!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Thanks Jerry, I'm more relaxed now :), I had to be awake between 0300 and 0400 (am) for this :eek:
And I really need my beauty sleep :eek:

I also thank you for the update, Jerry. I was wondering if I somehow missed the boat since I haven't gotten a notification yet. I sent my email at exactly 9:55 pm Eastern on 4-9.

The girls got a head start but won't be done until tomorrow night (Thursday) with notifications. :eek:

Jerry

Just as long as they have enough time to rest up for KC.
They will need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed to survive the Golden Manor shenanigans.

I hope to arrive by 1300 Friday.

∞

Jerry

Thanks for the update Jerry! Looking to get my hands on my first Busse!

I sent mine @ 8:34pm central and have not heard anything yet. Fingers crossed!

I hit F5 constantly on this site from 9:00 until 9:55 on 4-9 and never saw a GO from Jerry. Did I miss the GO somehow? I sent mine at 9:55pm Eastern thinking the emergency backup plan was in effect!

Jerry gave the "GO" @ 8:30pm Central in a sticky. I didn't see it until a min or two after the "GO". Its @ the top of the page on the Busse forum.

Jerry gave the "GO" @ 8:30pm Central in a sticky. I didn't see it until a min or two after the "GO". Its @ the top of the page on the Busse forum.

I see it now! I goobed out. I was't looking for it in the top yellow section of posts. I was looking for the GO post below the yellow section! Live and learn.

I see it now! I goobed out. I was't looking for it in the top yellow section of posts. I was looking for the GO post below the yellow section! Live and learn.

It happened to several of us, even to some of the more experienced hogs. We'll be ready next time :D

Last edited:
Well, this was my first time participating in a ganza which was fun but I will have a lot more memories if my cub comes through ;)

My first as well. Man, what fun! Checking the boards every second, refreshing email every minute, wondering why the infi god's must torture me.... I love it!!! Ready for the next round...

I hit F5 constantly on this site from 9:00 until 9:55 on 4-9 and never saw a GO from Jerry. Did I miss the GO somehow? I sent mine at 9:55pm Eastern thinking the emergency backup plan was in effect!

Yes. It was posted up top as a sticky on the main page at 9:30 eastern time.

Well, Lexi so kindly informed me that I did NOT score a Magnum Bear Cub.

Of course, I was asleep at the wheel on Monday and didnt send the order in until an hour and a half past the GO! time. :eek:

Oops! :D

Thanks for the update Jerry . This was my first ganza too and I also got fooled with the GO being up in the "sticky" area . I DID finally notice it but not till 9:35 :( , so I'm not sure weather I in or out . Oh well ........ in the words of our fearless leader "Let's drink !" :very_drunk:

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !

Back