Wow Pokey and Lexi.....that was fast!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by 13ninjas, Apr 10, 2012.

1. budthachud

budthachud Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Don't mean to gloat, but I'm in! :thumbup:

2. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    I should have worded it differently? (I do not regret to inform you that you were not........)That just sounds plain mean! It is hard telling people no.. :(

Lol but having the NO REGRETS kind of attitude makes it better.

3. mrbravada

mrbravada

Apr 9, 2012
    Now it's going to be a race between the MBC and the 711 I ordered last week to see which one gets used first. I am beyond excited.

4. DD214

DD214

Jan 21, 2010
    I also got the "Regret" e-mail. I think that it is extremely classy of them to take the time to let us know, either way. I know that I was late, but the anticipation of waiting to find out was still fun. It does seem that there could be some sort of "consolation prize" for those that didn't score..........like a losers closet or something....hint...hint...

5. infocus2006

infocus2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Got my email from Lexi this morning!!! Huge weight has been lifted...Thanks for all the hard work you are doing girls!
    I sent my email @ 8:34pm Central in case anyone was wondering. Hope the best for the rest!

6. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    I received the dreaded "regret to inform" email today as well. Kind of a bummer, but I was way late with the email. Oh well, I'm sure I can pick one up on the exchange for hopefully not too much of a premium.

7. Doc_Savage

Doc_Savage Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2009
    Yes... Very classy to not leave you hanging..... I like that in a company....

Doc

8. swords

swords

Jul 11, 2011
    I got in and gave Lexi payment info for my one cub already. Congrats to everybody who got theirs and better luck next time to those that didn't. Now for more waiting...

9. rmoore911

rmoore911

Jan 3, 2012
    Got my email today. So I got in, and I'm supposed to be getting my first Busse. However, me and my truck seem to be having a disagreement as of my trip home from work tonight. I assumed it wanted me and it to get home safely, and it decided that it needed to stop and take a rest 2 times. So I need to look to see if my baby needs new stuff or I get my first Busse.

10. infocus2006

infocus2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Get the Busse and forget the truck....as long as you don't cut both of your thumbs off with your new Busse you can always stick them out and find a ride!:)

11. j man

j man

Aug 1, 2010
    I got the regret email too. But thats cool. I screwed up my emails to start with :)
    Thanks to the Busse team any way. I will find one some where, some day.

But i still have my CABS :)

12. rmoore911

rmoore911

Jan 3, 2012
    I dunno. With my mean looking mug, my beard, and a Busse strapped to my hip, I don't think I'll be getting too many people stopping to give me a lift. Hear's to it being nothing a simple tune up can't fix. I want my Busse.

13. soontobetwo

soontobetwo

Oct 23, 2009
    Received my confirmation today for 2 MBC's. Called to arrange payment with Pokey and asked a few Custom Shop questions. This is my 1st Ganza and my emotions have went from dejected when I didnt receive confirmation early to relief today. There might be a better way to spread the INFI but I think I had a "Edge of the seat" ,30 minute, F5 slamming, Waiting for the GO, Good time. Thanks Busse. Waiting for the next Ganza.

14. Flatsman007

Flatsman007

Apr 13, 2010
    Scored! Yeah!

15. OleHarald

OleHarald

Nov 17, 2010
    Two happy Norwegians here...! :) :semi-twins:

16. digdeep

digdeep

Mar 19, 2005
    Just wanted to say I got my congratulations email and talked to Lexi. She is a classy sweet thing to talk to and people like her are what makes the customer service at Busse among the best.

I also think it's nice to let those who didn't score know the bad news instead of making people wonder if they're still in the running for getting their MBC.

17. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010

Thank you so much!

18. Sabong1

Sabong1

Mar 29, 2012
    Just arranged with Pokey payment and delivery. Very good customer service. I am no longer a INFI virgin! It was exciting to participate in the Janitor's Closet, hope to participate in more special deals.

19. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956

Dec 31, 2010
    Is it bad for a piglet to get an email saying you are in and do you want us to charge.card.xxxx for the order?

20. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    Congrats on your first Busse!! Glad we could help you out :thumbup: