WOW!! RMD's are popular!

lazy otter

BANNED
I don't have one but if I see one on the exchange I check it out and no suprise they are sold. Well I finally noticed that one sold in 2min! I'm not in the market for one but man if I was I'd have to act quick to snag one on the exchange!

I actually had one listed for about two days - But i`m not living in the US...;)

I saw it! I'm broke and hadn't really been looking too hard. I also got a ratchet on hold that takes priority. But I realize I need one now. But I do have something nice on its way should be here Monday that should tide me over!? I'll post pics upon arrival!

I saw it! I'm broke and hadn't really been looking too hard. I also got a ratchet on hold that takes priority. But I realize I need one now. But I do have something nice on its way should be here Monday that should tide me over!? I'll post pics upon arrival!

Looking forward to the pics!

I don't have one but if I see one on the exchange I check it out and no suprise they are sold. Well I finally noticed that one sold in 2min! I'm not in the market for one but man if I was I'd have to act quick to snag one on the exchange!

Haha that was me. I just happened to click on the exchange about 1 min after it posted. I have been waiting on a RMD at a good price for a while and had to jump on it. I know it would have sold if I would have waited.

It will be my first Swamp Rat knife and I'm pretty excited :)

Haha that was me. I just happened to click on the exchange about 1 min after it posted. I have been waiting on a RMD at a good price for a while and had to jump on it. I know it would have sold if I would have waited.

It will be my first Swamp Rat knife and I'm pretty excited :)

Good for you man! And congrats on your first! With all the positive feed back I'm sure you'll be happy!

I have fallen for the popularity of the Ratmandu after reading review after review of this knife. I have a fair size Busse and Busse Kin collection and after hearing me talk about this knife my wife decided to get me one for Valentines Day. Looking forward to getting this one.

Nice score! I've wanted an RMD proto for quite a while. If I'm not mistaken, that's an Armorall sheath?

Check out the SWATmandu LEOR that is posted in the 'Ganza thread on the Busse forum.

INFIRMDCrusader1_zps7ef4c464.jpg

If I don't get a swatmandu from the ganzaa I may bite the bullet and buy an infidu off eBay, or just buy a cg from the store, or both. I haven't decided yet. I just know I need one!

Back