WOW!! RMD's are popular!

If I don't get a swatmandu from the ganzaa I may bite the bullet and buy an infidu off eBay, or just buy a cg from the store, or both. I haven't decided yet. I just know I need one!

There is not a thing wrong with the CG. In fact I prefer it over all other RMD variations, unless by some act of God the Swamp makes the N2K RMD.

The RMD is my favorite BUSSE & Kin knife period.
Was hoping to score a SWATmandu but no such luck. :grumpy:
I prefer canvas to G10 but think the 2 tone G10's look the bomb.
Now to convince Jerry to make a run of CG SWATmandu's and I'll be in pig heaven.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't care for the SwatMandu. I think it was mostly the fuller - I'd have to look again to see if there was anything else. Other than that, I agree - the Ratmandu is my favorite. (One of these days, I'll have to snap up a prototype...and maybe even a beefmandu

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't care for the SwatMandu. I think it was mostly the fuller - I'd have to look again to see if there was anything else. Other than that, I agree - the Ratmandu is my favorite. (One of these days, I'll have to snap up a prototype...and maybe even a beefmandu

I didn't like the Swatmandu just because I don't like BUSSE being on the side of a Swamp blade.

I just got my Ratmandu in the mail today that I bought off the exchange. My first Swamp Rat and I like it. Definitely has more heft to it than my Bark River Bravo 1's and my Fallkniven's. Can't wait to take it out and use it:)

I just got my Ratmandu in the mail today that I bought off the exchange. My first Swamp Rat and I like it. Definitely has more heft to it than my Bark River Bravo 1's and my Fallkniven's. Can't wait to take it out and use it:)

Using a RMD is kind of a bad idea because you wont be able to put it down.

CongRATs on the purchase!

Now keep in mind that you have children and they will need a decent education and all that!
I'm saying that because I, like heaps of other folks, got hooked up on Swamp, then Busse and Yard knives. You must resist the urge.

CongRATs on the purchase!

Now keep in mind that you have children and they will need a decent education and all that!
I'm saying that because I, like heaps of other folks, got hooked up on Swamp, then Busse and Yard knives. You must resist the urge.

Thanks!! The kids are already laying claims to my knives as they have with my guns. I have become an addict over the last year and check the exchanges multiple times a day. I know I need to stop for the children, but it seems I can't stop myself. It's funny because my wife saw the package and said, "Got another knife?". I told her, "This is one of the knives you can cut through a car door with". She messed around with it for a minute and said you deserve it, but stop shopping on the internet because one knife a month is enough. Anyone else find themselves watching tv with their wife after the kids went to bed and sitting on the floor feather sticking, battoning, widdling, and testing out their knives? Then dreaming about the next backpacking, hiking, or wilderness adventure with their family to finally get to play with their knives in the great outdoors? I unfortunately understand the urge and I think my boys are also getting the addiction. I showed them how to make a fire in the backyard with a fire steel yesterday. Hey, it's a part of every little boys education or at least should be:)

Update, took the RMD out for a weekend camping trip and loved it. Ended up buying a RMD in Infi off the For Sale forums before I left on the trip. The addiction has started and I can't seem to stop:D

Be nice to bring this thread back to life!

Finally landed a Swat and a Infi RMD.......family is getting there!

Right trade comes along the Swat might go!
Just ordered a Buy Brown Black Pancake Carbon Fiber sheath for it.
A Bushwacker BWM or a NMFSH comes along and someone wants the Swat......

Busse%20Family.jpg

And maybe not :(

Sorry man. Sometimes I post crap in too many places so I've just been lurking this one. I'll play along for a bit.

The RMD was the first swamp knife I picked up. This sage/black paper one was my first, and then it was downhill from there :)

One of my DropManDus out for a spring bear chase

Another DMD and friends out muledeer hunting last fall

Glamour shot with a Ratweiler

Cheers :)

One of my DropManDus out for a spring bear chase

Is that tan canvas over muddy brown blade? Dammit, I just ordered a JMD in a different combo but might need to email Trissy and get it changed. That thing is suh-weet. :thumbup:

They went all-out on the satin finish there ^ Beautiful.

Is that tan canvas over muddy brown blade? Dammit, I just ordered a JMD in a different combo but might need to email Trissy and get it changed. That thing is suh-weet. :thumbup:

Thanks man. Yep, you've got the combo pegged. I was able to hold off on the JMD, but I've got a thick Ratweiler coming in muddy/tan canvas.

Back