• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS BM 940-1501, Valet, Spyderco Southard, PM2(red M390)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, could you please also send me an email with the tracking number and updates?
I’m trying not to to seem impatient here just anxiously waiting for news regarding the 940. I’m not a gold member so I cannot DM. If you could send an email update that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Prices are G&S shipped via USPS with insurance and tracking. All come with boxes and factory inserts. Knives are cross-posted, more often than not a time stamped "I'll take it" will get it, but I reserve the option to sell or not sell. Mainly after cash, but will entertain trades.

Spyderco PM2 in M390 - $175
Spyderco Southard - $150 ---SOLD---
Benchmade 940-1501 - $165 ---SOLD---
Benchmade Valet - $125 ---SOLD---

Spyderco PM2 in M390 - $175
LNIB, pocket clip moved, never carried. From the original run DLT inherited and sold.
v2Dix0gh.jpg

H65Txoqh.jpg

AnJvPpth.jpg

bvlRi8Th.jpg

8mb457qh.jpg

Spyderco Southard - $150
User, aftermarket scale/overtravel insert, screws & pocket clip. Includes additional bronze screws, factory scale/overtravel insert and screws. Ended up with a DLC Southard and prefer it much more. Box has some wear.
4I8bNdih.jpg

UOCKg2Dh.jpg

6TYBxOzh.jpg

sfz2QChh.jpg

qAWt28ch.jpg

Benchmade 940-1501 - $165
Knifeworks exclusive has been carried but used lightly. Picked up a 940-1 here on BF, this one has seen very little use since.
FA3nv3oh.jpg

DG5xBVjh.jpg

0FYlMDGh.jpg

r6nicihh.jpg

jJsq5rUh.jpg

Benchmade Valet - $125
Picked up here on Bladeforums. Fit and function is good, just a bit smaller than anticipated.
rIgEQD9h.jpg

6YCEwkkh.jpg

o5Tx2Lbh.jpg

kdSbm49h.jpg

bvWSSTJh.jpg
notwen notwen
Please message me with an update regarding the 940-1501.

Thank you

Last edited:
notwen notwen
Please message me with an update regarding the 940-1501. I paid you on Saturday and now it’s Wednesday and still haven’t heard anything. It’s very difficult for me to remain optimistic in this situation.

Thank you

G Gottabladekoski
I really appreciate your lack of confidence, if I don't have an update I'm not going to email you telling you I have no update. Be patient, it is en route. https://imgur.com/a/DuYX2Is

You have been emailed with the tracking information.

G Gottabladekoski
I really appreciate your lack of confidence, if I don't have an update I'm not going to email you telling you I have no update. Be patient, it is en route. https://imgur.com/a/DuYX2Is

You have been emailed with the tracking information.
I don’t mean to cause any offense, due to your excellent reviews I had no doubt it would be mailed I was just overly excited. Sorry to keep nagging and I really appreciate your response.

Thank you

Hiya notwen notwen , is the PM 2 DLT Exclusive still available? Been looking (and wanting) one..if the condition is LNIB (A) I'm interested to take it :)

little heads up, the shipping will be to Indonesia if a purchase comes to agreement~

With kind regards,
Onryō

Hiya notwen notwen , is the PM 2 DLT Exclusive still available? Been looking (and wanting) one..if the condition is LNIB (A) I'm interested to take it :)

little heads up, the shipping will be to Indonesia if a purchase comes to agreement~

With kind regards,
Onryō
O Onryō , I must sadly decline on international sales. Thank you for your interest and best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back