• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Hogue EXA-01

Ryan Martin

Gold Member
I have for sale a Hogue exa-01. I got it off the forum here but just never really used it. It's the 3.5 inch model with aluminum handles and a partially serrated blade. Steel is 154CM. I've carried it a handful of times but it's basically unused. I have the sheath for it and I believe the box as well, but I have to find it. I'm asking 120 for it but I'm open to offers or possible trades (interested in multitools).

https://imgur.com/a/CNyV0vK

Im interested. Would you be willing to trade for the a Gerber Multi tool 18 in 1 as well as a Nikon Prostaff S Real Tree Range finder? I would be willing give you both of these for the Hogue. The range finder is $250 in stores i dont have any use for it so figured id try my luck here with it the Gerber multi tool was $96. Consider and get back to me thanks

What Gerber is it? Like the model? And TBH I don't have much use for a rangefinder unfortunately. But depending on the model gerber, I might be interested.

I have for sale a Hogue exa-01. I got it off the forum here but just never really used it. It's the 3.5 inch model with aluminum handles and a partially serrated blade. Steel is 154CM. I've carried it a handful of times but it's basically unused. I have the sheath for it and I believe the box as well, but I have to find it. I'm asking 120 for it but I'm open to offers or possible trades (interested in multitools).

https://imgur.com/a/CNyV0vK

I have a very lightly used black leatherman wave I’d willing to trade. I can send pics if your interested?

I have a very lightly used black leatherman wave I’d willing to trade. I can send pics if your interested?
Yes, I'd be willing to see pictures. Is it the newer model with the replaceable cutters? Wouldnt happen to have surge would you? Lol

You can email me directly as well, if you want pics. Dunham.kevin607@gmail.c
Yes, I'd be willing to see pictures. Is it the newer model with the replaceable cutters? Wouldnt happen to have surge would you? Lol

Not sure if the images went through? I sent them in the reply email. If you want to email me direct it might be easier. I can’t figure out how to upload pics in this thread...
Email me directly if you’d like: Dunham.kevin607@gmail.com

263ad78c-da83-4402-9417-09b042964e3b
I don’t have a surge but I have a wave and a wave charge. He

Im interested. Would you be willing to trade for the a Gerber Multi tool 18 in 1 as well as a Nikon Prostaff S Real Tree Range finder? I would be willing give you both of these for the Hogue. The range finder is $250 in stores i dont have any use for it so figured id try my luck here with it the Gerber multi tool was $96. Consider and get back

If OP isn't interested, Email me. Vinniv.2000@gmail.com

Back