• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS NEW Zubeng Hunter

Steel: Tamahagane
Blade length: Just about 4.5"
OAL: Just under 8.5"
Handles: Wood with red liners

I just got this from Bobby over Christmas and I am not going to be able to put this to use, it would make a supurb hunting knife and feels great in the hand, it is NEW but has a hiarline crack is handle and price is discounted. It has sat in its case since purchase and I am the original owner. Comes with leather sheath, certificate of authenticity and zipper case. Selling this one for SOLD. International shipping is extra and please email me for any other questions groffrob@gmail.com. I am open to reasonable offers on this and may consider trades, folders only please.

Attachments

• HPIM0554.jpg
    HPIM0554.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 130
  • HPIM0555.jpg
    HPIM0555.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 87
  • HPIM0556.jpg
    HPIM0556.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
BACK UP. NOTE: handle has a hairline crack and had to of come this way from Zubeng since it has NEVER been used. PRICE DISCOUNTED!!! Open to offers.

if you have a defect that is our mistake return it i will repair it.

an hairline crack could be the changes in the weather from dry to wet. that does not matter just pay the shipping. to me and i will pay it back.

thanks
bobby

Back