• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Peak Eiger (AAA) High CRI Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSB

Gold Member
Not interested in any trades. Payment by Paypal (G&S), price includes fees and shipping. Will only ship to Confirmed (Paypal CONFIRMED) US addresses. Please ensure that your address is confirmed by Paypal before agreeing to purchase.

Aluminum body, high color rending emitter, single mode AAA light custom #6 setting for 54 lumens of light and about 4 hours runtime on an Energizer Ultimate Lithium 1.5v 1250mah disposable battery. (these numbers are based on what was provided from Peak, I haven’t personally tested runtime or brightness to confirm) Very nice warm tinted beam looks like an incandescent but with superior runtime. Beam is floody and not too intense so it helps to preserve night vision while providing amazing color rendering. Simple twist operation and potted electronics make this as simple and durable as a light can be. Aluminum construction makes this light feel weightless in the pocket. Black anodized body with polished bezel ring. Hand made in USA by Peak.

I bought two of these, one stainless steel and one aluminum. I actually prefer the heavier stainless steel so I don't need this one.

Was carried for an afternoon in my pocket, there is some light fading in one spot in the anodizing (shown in picture, can barely see it) but no dings or dents. Excellent, almost like new condition.

Light body has a removeable split ring and also includes push button tailcap ($15 value) and original factory packaging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back