• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] Protech CGC-7 CF and Microtech UTX-85

rdtshaw

Gold Member
Hi All,

I have two autos for sale today.

Protech CQC-7 Carbon Fiber, Two Tone Tanto Chisel Grind - Asking $145 Shipped/G&S. SOLD!!
Click Here for Pics

This guy has been carried around my house and fondled. I've open a box or two with it. The action is great, it snaps open with authority. The blade is factory and super sharp. There are a couple tiny marks on the tip of the blade, I captured this in the photos. Remember, the blade is not horribly off center, it is a chisel grind. lol. Comes in the box with paperwork.

Microtech UTX-85 Black, Satin S/E Blade in M390 - Asking $210 Shipped/G&S SOLD!!
Click Here for Pics

This guy is in fantastic condition. I've opened some boxes with this and carried it a little. The blade is super sharp, clean, with a factory edge. The action is great, it flies out and locks up. There are couple marks in the show scale, I captured this in the photos. I have replaced that finger hating glass breaker and put a properly sized stainless hex head screw in. I can put back the glass breaker for you if you'd like, it will be included of course. Comes in the box with paperwork and the glassbreaker.

** Please post an "I'll take it" and PM me or email me rob@taylor-shaw.com
All prices are what you see, no "Net to me", no Math, no nonsense. I ship fast via USPS Priority, tracking to follow.

Not really interested in any trades right now.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
AAAAAAnnd it's here! Thanks for the fast shipping and exceptional packaging! I don't think it could have been packaged any better even from Protech!

AAAAAAnnd it's here! Thanks for the fast shipping and exceptional packaging! I don't think it could have been packaged any better even from Protech!
Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy stabbin' and cuttin' with it!! :D:D

Back