• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Spyderco Delica Super Blue (sold), Dodo, CRKT Swindle, Leatherman Wave, Brous SS

Spyderco Super Blue Aogami Delica - this is catch and release. Not used or carried, two faint hairlines, one near the Spyder logo and another on the reverse near the grind. Somewhat difficult to photograph. $80 shippedSOLD thanks John/paypaled

IMG_2543_zpsd5181a17.jpg

IMG_2540-150_zps9f486b30.jpg

Spyderco Dodo fully serrated, no box, light handling marks on G10, blade is new and unused. *update* I discovered faint hairline/pinprick sized scratches (one or two on the clip side) where the blade is exposed when folded (I suspect from carrying) and also two pin prick sized ones on the other (maybe pitting?). price lowered $10 because of hairlines. $115 shipped

IMG_2555-425-65-85-75_zps6771e99d.jpg

nib Leatherman Black wave with pocket clip (not installed) comes with nylon pouch and box has their rough black finish, new $65 shipped

5674d79c-b61d-41d7-aec1-233d51304d1c_zpsb156208c.jpg

CRKT grooved Swindle lightly carried blade used once or twice comes with box $40 shipped

IMG_2561-75_zps8d183343.jpg

Brous Blacked out Silent Soldier with kydex and ball chain new with baggie $75 shipped

No trades please prices include PP fees.

Please email with any questions. First I'll take it post followed by email to joncalibur@gmail.com gets the knife.

Last edited:
I'll take the delica, sending email now...

EDIT: Paypal sent, thanks!

Last edited:
i'll take the Swindle if it's still available.
plz email me payment info

Is the black Dodo serrated still possibly available, if not here then still in your collection?
Thanks!

Back