• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Surefire Titan-A, Peak Eiger Custom AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSB

Gold Member
Not interested in any trades. Payment by Paypal (G&S), price includes fees and shipping. Will only ship to Confirmed (Paypal CONFIRMED) US addresses. Please ensure that your address is confirmed by Paypal before agreeing to purchase.

Surefire Titan-A
One is new and sealed in the package, other is unused but was taken out of package to test and then put away immediately.

Peak Eiger
Aluminum body, high color rending emitter, single mode AAA light custom #6 setting for 54 lumens of light and about 4 hours runtime on an Energizer Ultimate Lithium 1.5v 1250mah disposable battery. (these numbers are based on what was provided from Peak, I haven’t personally tested runtime or brightness to confirm) Very nice warm tinted beam looks like an incandescent but with superior runtime. Simple twist operation and potted electronics make this a simple and durable keychain light. Hand made in USA.
I bought two of these, one stainless steel and one aluminum. I actually like the heavier stainless steel light more so this one has to go.
Was carried for an afternoon in my pocket, there are some light marks in the anodizing but no dings or dents. Excellent, almost like new condition.
Includes push button tailcap and original factory packaging.

SOLD EagleTac D25A II
High Color Rendering (CRI) Nichia 219 emitter 195 out-the-front lumens from a single AA battery. Mode selection is extremely intuitive with these lights, you can easily start on high or low. Great warranty from EagleTac distributors. This one is new and unused in the original box.

SOLD Surefire EDCL2-T
Removed from packaging to test but was never used outside. Like new condition. Nice white beam with great wide hotspot and plenty of spill. “Gas pedal” switch allows you to instantly access high mode or low mode, with twist on backup for either mode.
SOLD RCR123 + Charger
6x Orbronic Protected 16340 (rechargeable CR123A) 700 MaH rechargeable lithium batteries. Orbtronic is an American company, these cells use Japanese protection circuits. Includes XTAR charger that works for most Lithium rechargeable battery sizes. This charger was tested with RCR123 and 18650 lithium ion rehcargeables and works great. Two of the batteries were used a couple of times to test for function, then stored at proper levels. 4 batteries are unused. Charger was tested then put away, still has plastic film over screen. Includes car adapter. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY MANUFACTURER IN DEVICES DESIGNED FOR HIGH VOLTAGE LITHIUM ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES

Last edited:
Do the batteries work with Surefire products?

Maybe, depends on the light. Lithium Ion Rechargables come off the charger at 4.2 volts, then settle down to 3.7v after brief use. Standard CR123 batteries are 3.0v. A Surefire light that takes two standard batteries is designed to handle 6.0v, when you put a pair of rechargeables fresh off of the charger you've got 8.4 volts between the two batteries, 40% higher. Some of their lights can handle it, others will be destroyed. Many people use rechargeables in newer Surefire lights, you can search for your specific light and see if someone else has tried it first. You could also call Surefire, they have pretty good technicians who are very cool about answering questions about pushing the limits of their lights.

Instead of using a pair of RCR123/16340 you can use a single 16650 lithium rechargeable battery. Because it's a single cell it will only provide 4.2v off the charger, 3.7v most of the time. The light won't be as bright, but it won't be destroyed and you'll have free light.

I will take the batteries and charger.

PM Sent

I'll take the Surefire EDCL2-T. Please message me PayPal info.

Please leave your email on my profile page and I'll email you my information, then delete your post from my profile page.

Seconds on the Surefire EDCL2-T if the deal falls through.

Noted, will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back