• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS/WTT 4" Kathathu Dagger

bhyde

UNNECESSARY EVIL
Staff member
Super Mod
Throwing this out there. OPK's are not really my thing, but perhaps someone's thing.
4" Kathathu dagger made in US- Hard to find and expensive when you do find them. This can get a replacement card and perhaps replacement box as it didn't come with either when I received it.
I am looking for a Large P Sebenza in decent conditions with box and birthcard..OR a Large In God We Trust in good condition with box and birthcard. Maybe even a Native American Sebenza. Straight trade. I would also consider Shirogorov large variants. No S30V considered
I would consider selling for 1350.00 which I think is a steal for this I think. If you know what this is, you will know that the trade items are more than fair value for the trade.
There is a flat spot on the aluminum cap knurl as well as a bare spot on the but end of the cap. The tip of the dagger looks to have been inserted into something as the coating is a bit duller on the top on both sides. All of this is captured in the pics.
PM's please if you want to make offers and feel free to offer; Not expecting this to move fast considering what I am asking for, but I will likely cross post when my brain damage subsides to normal levels.

Pics in link below

https://imgur.com/a/oCuJv

Trade pending;

If it falls thru, I will pay your offer price for the Kathathu.

FYI- Eduard50 increased his bid unethically after seeing my full priced back up. He did have a $1300 bid before I offered full price as I was prepared to take it instantly. Do what you will with that info. My hands are clean & I bid as a backup only, in case your trade didn’t work.

Danny
310-923-7698
Charliehustle2069@yahoo.com

Can provide references. This is only 2nd transaction here.

Last edited:
Back