• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS/WTT] LT Wright, Case, Colt, TCC Custom, German Straight Razor

All prices are shipped and payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer certifies that they are over the legal age to purchase these items and that they are responsible for their own local laws. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Colt USA CT12 - $75:
Pretty unique knife made by Colt that uses the wheels "cylinders" at the pivot area to rotate the blade open and closed. A cool collector piece I randomly bought at a gun show one time that I figured someone else would probably appreciate more than me.
uP9CFko.jpg

Triple C Cutlery Custom Extra Thick Hunter in 440c with Custom Leather Sheath - $75:
A nice custom fixed blade hunting knife in 440c with a custom leather sheath to go along with it, the handles are very thick stag ideal for use with gloves in the winter time and the blade, which features a brass guard, is a uilitarian drop point design which is great for use as an all around hunting knife.
gZ0jiRi.jpg

Soligen Germany Bresduck Dubl Duck Straight Razor - $35:
A straight razor that I don't know too much about, marked Bresduck Dubl Duck with Soligen, Germany as the place of origin, I am posting it for sale to someone who might know more about it and appreciate it in their collection more than I do.
BKsEPWn.jpg

Case Lightweight Hunter (like new with box and sheath) - $40:
JPMEYMt.jpg

LT Wright Lagom in O1 (like new with box and sheath) - $120: SOLD

Last edited:
Looks like this is cross posted. The other guy beat me to it. If it falls through, I'll take it.

Back