• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT (2) Kershaw Cryo’s

I have 2 Keyshawn Cryo’s to trade. First one is 1555ti LNIB the other is a 1555 user w/ very small chip near the tip of the blade. I thought about sharpening it to remove it but don’t trust my sharpening skills. Open to all offers. No serrations please.

Would you be interested in trading for my two CRKTs?

James Williams is actively involved in teaching Military special operations and government security professionals who must at times perform their daily high-risk duties in environments which do not allow them to carry firearms or a large fixed blade knife such as the Hissatsu. They asked James to design a folder with the defensive power of the Hissatsu that could be carried in a pocket or clipped under a jacket. The result is the CRKT Heiho. This model incorporates CRKT's OutBurst assisted opening mechanism, which instantly springs the blade fully open after you have opened the blade approximately 30 degrees. The CRKT Model 2900 uses a stainless steel InterFrame build with stainless steel liners, one locking, and black G10 scales, textured to provide a secure grip. A thumb disk allows rapid opening with either hand, and the custom Teflon-plated stainless steel clip can be quickly and easily mounted right- or left-handed with a single screw, yielding a knife that is truly ambidextrous. The satin-finished 3.125" blade is easy to conceal carry. It weighs only 3.6 ounces. Because some operators prefer it, CRKT decided to use the patented LAWKS safety on the Heiho. It creates a virtual fixed blade when the LAWKS lever is actuated after the blade is opened and locked. It offers maximum penetrating power in a compact package. This tactical folder is overbuilt to last. For those who have a need to use them, this is as much defensive security as you can find in a small tactical folder.

For the CRKT Moxie, the steel InterFrame construction provides a solid footing for the molded handle scales, which feature a hard layer for strength and a softer layer for tactile grip. A modified spear point blade style proves effective in a wide variety of every day applications. Blade actuation is done through the patented Fire Safe release button incorporated into the thumb-stud opener. Simply, push down and out on the thumb-stud and as the blade begins to open, the OutBurst opener assist kicks in and the blade opens fully. It features a Matthew Lerch design, Fire Safe lock system, Outburst assisted opening and Hollow grind blade.

View attachment 1644301

View attachment 1644303

Please let me know. Thank you for your kind consideration of my offer.

I tried to send you a PM but couldn't because your mailbox is full. Just wanted to check with you to see if you saw my offer, and whether you were interested. Perhaps your Kershaws are no longer available, who knows? 🤔

Back