• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Benchmade 722S for ?

Hey, I have a Benchmade 722S (ATS-34:G10:Tanto) that I have not been getting much use out of. I bought it because it was just an incredibly tough overbuilt knife, but the only times I would use it (at the ranch or on a motorcycle ride) I tend to use another knife, it is falling through the cracks in my collection. I don't collect, all of my knives are users, so I was seeing if anyone is looking for a knife like this, and might have something I would like in exchange. I will list the bulk of my knives, that way you can see what I like or what I am missing. I will gladly email pictures to anyone that wants them. Let me know what you have!

Current knives:
Bark River Highlands
Spyderco CJ ZDP-189
Spydie Native
Benchmade Mini Griptalian (spearpoint)
A.G Russel bird and trout (they live in my dove vest and duck jacket)
Kershaw Chive
Kabar Dozier
Assorted slip joints
(All the tools - superknife, leatherman, etc...)

Thanks in advance just for looking!
Keith

Shoot me an email so I can respond with possible trade ideas. Your settings are such that I can't get to your email. Mine is available by clicking on my user name. Thanks.

Or if you want, edit your post with an address and I'll get it that way.

And welcome to the forums.

Back