• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Busse Sus Scrofa and Game Warden

I have 3 busse knives in great condition. I am willing to trade only one of the Game Wardens unless a really sweet deal comes along. Once one goes I will withdraw the other.

Busse Sus Scrofa - Shipped I got this in a recent ganzaa, I think it was the WereHog Ganzaa. I used it a little to cut paper and stick or two and not much else. Also comes with a Mashed Cat sheath.

Busse Game Warden This model has tan handles with urban grey blade coating. I got this knife a week or so ago and the only thing I have cut with it is some paper.

DSC04499.JPG

DSC04500.JPG

Busse Game Warden This model has sage handles and a green linen blade. This was one of the first Busses I bought. I have used it to chop a few things but it is still in great condition.

DSC04497.JPG

DSC04498.JPG

If you would like any other pics let me know.

Check out my other thread, It's a Spyderco Lava.

I'm open to pretty much anything so let me know what you got. I like fixed or folding blades as long as they are not linerlocks and no serrations. I could add or subtract money on offers as well.

I kinda like these right now though:
Graham Bros Knives
Larger Busses
Bark River Knives
Anything

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Still here. Offer something, gear, knives, anything....Who knows I could be interested.

Back