• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Damasteel Grimsmo Norseman CF Inlay, JG Scout Mokuti, Holt Specter V4, Trevor Burger CF EXK CFL

WTT for a Damasteel Grimsmo Norseman. I'm looking specifically for one with a Hugin, Thor, Rose, or Draupner pattern blade and I would trade any of these knives +/- cash(depending on which one you've got) for one. All of the knives are new/like new and come with everything except for the Norseman, it includes everything but it has been carried by previous owner(DM for me for details or more pics).
  • Grimsmo Norseman #421 CF Inlay(Herringbone) with Hakkapella Damasteel blade. 02/2015
  • JG Custom Scout #410 Full Mokuti with Thor Damasteel drop point blade. 05/2018
  • Holt Specter V4 #828 Feather with Stonewashed blade. 04/2020
  • Trevor Burger Custom Carbon Fiber EXK CFL with Hand Rubbed spear point blade. 08/2019

I'm not really looking to sell anything just yet because my main goal is to find another Norseman, but if nothing comes up after a few days then I'd consider selling. I'd also be interested in trading for other Scouts, ideally Marbled CF with a Wharnie blade, but I'd only trade my Norseman if it was towards another Damasteel Norseman.

Thanks for looking and feel free to message me if you have any questions.

2020-08-01 18.21.36.jpg 2020-08-01 18.22.03.jpg 2020-08-01 18.19.05.jpg 2020-08-01 18.19.19.jpg 2020-08-01 18.19.47-1.jpg 2020-08-01 18.19.33-1.jpg

WTT for a Damasteel Grimsmo Norseman. I'm looking specifically for one with a Hugin, Thor, Rose, or Draupner pattern blade and I would trade any of these knives +/- cash(depending on which one you've got) for one. All of the knives are new/like new and come with everything except for the Norseman, it includes everything but it has been carried by previous owner(DM for me for details or more pics).
  • Grimsmo Norseman #421 CF Inlay(Herringbone) with Hakkapella Damasteel blade. 02/2015
  • JG Custom Scout #410 Full Mokuti with Thor Damasteel drop point blade. 05/2018
  • Trevor Burger Custom Carbon Fiber EXK CFL with Hand Rubbed spear point blade. 08/2019
I'm not really looking to sell anything just yet because my main goal is to find another Norseman, but if nothing comes up after a few days then I'd consider selling. I'd also be interested in trading for other Scouts, ideally Marbled CF with a Wharnie blade, but I'd only trade my Norseman if it was towards another Damasteel Norseman.

View attachment 1389723 View attachment 1389724 View attachment 1389726 View attachment 1389727 View attachment 1389728 View attachment 1389729

Hello, thanks for reaching out. I've had a few people message me also asking if I'd sell the Norseman outright but I've been telling everyone that my main goal was to find another Damasteel Norseman so I probably wouldn't trade or sell the one in my post unless I had another one lined up. Well this morning I got a message from someone saying they might be ready to sell. We're still working out the details but if I can lock down a deal then I would for sure sell mine. My next dilemma is that I have about 3 or 4 people asking to buy it but no one has made any offers, and to be honest I'm a bit torn on where I should price mine because they never go up for sale so it's hard to get an idea what the market value is on them.

-Brad

I completely get it. I have quite a few Norsemans already in my collection Two of which are CF inlays, but no damasteel. Would $1800 buy it?

I appreciate the offer but I'm into it for a it over $2K. I've been offered 2500 before when I wasn't ready to sell.

I offered someone $3.5K for their Rose pattern Norseman today and they said No. They turned me down quick too, didn't even think it over for a while.

Oh wow. Ok. Some won’t Sell no matter the price. I’ll Keep looking for a damasteel one and see what I can come up with. I truly appreciate you taking the time. I could go up a bit but not to $2500.

View attachment 1389723 View attachment 1389724 View attachment 1389726 View attachment 1389727 View attachment 1389728 View attachment 1389729
If you are willing to sell the Scout, let me know!

Back