• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: DPMS Sportical Franken-gun for 9mm carbine

geegee

Gold Member
**SOLD!**

I'm looking to trade this range toy for a 9mm carbine. I bought the stripped lower years ago and kept it for a range gun to be built later for my kids. It came attached to it's A-2 fixed stock. I then added an Ergo grip and an Enhanced Nickel Teflon Trigger from Right to Bear.com. I'll add a brand new P Mag to the trade.

The lower is pristine. It has never been used and the trigger has never been fired!

The upper is off a used DPMS Sportical that I bought from a member over on AR15.com. I believe the round count to be no more than 1,000. Notice there are no sights installed, nor does it have a forward assist, casing deflector, or dust cover.

I'd like to trade this for a 9mm carbine. At the top of my list are a Ruger PC Carbine set up for Glock 17 mags, or a McCarbo Kel Tec Sub 2000, also set up to accept G-17 mags. I value this rifle at $500.00 and could add cash where necessary, and prefer not to sell upper or lower separately. If an out of state trade is worked out, we're each responsible for our own FFL fees and shipping.

Last edited:
Back