1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Wtt large cf sebenza 21

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by erhodes, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    This one has been my edc for about a year. Has snail trails on the titanium but the cf is in excellent shape. I sharpened it on my kme to 20 degrees per side and down to .1 micron tapes on glass blanks. It does favor the cf side like most of the cf from crk.

Looking for
    Microtech stitch
    Microtech socom auto
    Zt 0850
    Possibly others.
    Plus cash on your end where needed

You can email me at erhodes2 at Elon.edu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. tfmiller2433

tfmiller2433

Mar 26, 2017
  3. gmartin12

gmartin12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2016
    I've got a bunch of other knives I'm looking to trade out. Just for reference:

1) BNIB Benchmade Crooked River with stabilized wood handles (Uncarried, untouched, completely brand new)

2) Like New Benchmade Triage 915 with Orange scales and black, non-serrated blade - I bought this off someone else on the forum, carried it for a day, then sent this to BM for Lifesharp service and haven't touched it since

3) Like New in Box semi-custom Brous Bionic 2.0 with Black Anodized aluminum handles and black D2 blade, serial # 393/1000 - Currently at Brous for cleaning/re-lubricating

4) Like New in Box Spyderco PM3 with black G10 handles and S30V blade - Currently at Spyderco for cleaning/re-lubricating/resharpening

5) Like New in Box Spyderco PM2 with "Blurple" G10 handles and S110V blade - Currently at Spyderco for cleaning/re-lubricating/resharpening

6) Like New in Box Kizer SLT

7) Used ESEE 5 with micarta handles and black sheath

I can send pictures of any of these except the Spyderco PM2 and PM3 (which are currently with Spyderco).

Please let me know.

4. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    That one is a bit small for my taste and not to be that guy but I prefer American made knives. There are a couple that I may go for but in general it's what I prefer

KELAMA likes this.
  5. Blkfrncis

Blkfrncis

Aug 13, 2013
    Email sent

6. golden_dragon

golden_dragon

Dec 14, 2016
    emailed you.

7. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    Still available

8. Redick231@gmail.com

[email protected] Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Email sent

9. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Any interest in a Jim Burke Rockstar?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The edge was slighty wonky when I got it but other than that it is in very good condition. I just had the edge professionally redone to 17 degrees per side on the kme.

10. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    Sorry, but I will pass on that one

11. Raven1129

Raven1129

Jul 5, 2015
  12. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    Sorry, been the otf route and I can't stand the blade play that comes with them

13. Sdid

Sdid

Jan 6, 2018
    Dm sent

14. KELAMA

KELAMA Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 28, 2013
    I have a MT Stitch in Excellent condition. Other than some slight wear on the pocket clip, it could pass as new; original never sharpened, factory edge. It will include it's original factory box, & papers. Excellent fit and finish: perfectly centered blade, rock solid lockup, and fires fast and with authority! I'll come back and edit this, and will add the exact model number Stitch this is.
    Good luck!

Edit: It's the MT Stitch Bronzed Standard 169-13 (plain edge). It's been discontinued- here are a couple of links:
    https://www.bladehq.com/item--Microtech-Stitch-Automatic-Knife--72396

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/MT...onze-spear-point-blade-black-aluminum-handles

15. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    Very interested! Please email me at [email protected]

16. KELAMA

Jun 28, 2013
    Email sent. I'll check back in with you in the morning (PST), and send you some pictures once it gets light enough. If you decide to go another route, it's not a big deal. :)
    Thanks!

17. erhodes

erhodes

Jan 30, 2012
    Traded to Kelama!

KELAMA likes this.
  18. KELAMA

Jun 28, 2013
    It's been a pleasure communicating with you, ER! Your MT Stitch will be shipped and on the way in a couple of hours.

It's always great, dealing with one of our servicemen in uniform. Thank you, for your service on behalf of our Country & our Freedoms! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    I hope you have an awesome weekend, as well as, 4th of July!

erhodes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.