• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Ltd. Edition Ruger .44 Mag for S&W

shanewomer

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
*TRADED*,
I have a Stainless Steel Ruger "Special Edition" Bisley "Super Blackhawk" in .44 mag.

It has a 5.5" barrel, wooden grips, and an unfluted cylinder with engraving on it. Everything is factory, and it comes in the original factory Ruger box.

It is in excellent condition. I have put about 100 rounds through it in the last 2 years since I bought it. I am the original owner, and I have taken very good care of it. It has never been carried, and I have cleaned it very well after every time I shot it. I have kept it in inside my air-conditioned home. It is very nice, and completely like new.

I would like to trade it for a S&W .44 mag revolver. Please E-mail me any offers, or reply to this post, or send me a pm.

I am willing to send it to an FFL, but obviousely, it would be best to find someone in my state to meet and trade with. I live in middle TN.

Thank you,
Shane Womer
Send me an E-mail

(Click on any image below to see a supersized picture.)

Back