• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Munroe T-BOT for Atwood or Surefire

Patriot24

Banned
I've got a mint condition T-BOT from Deryk Munroe thats got the blue/black G-10 handle and the top Ti piece has been heat colored!! I'd like to trade it for:

- Atwood spannerbaby

- Atwood prybaby or Pop-n-Chop

- Surefire E1L, E1E, E2E, or E2D

- Spyderco Paramilitary, Buck Strider 882 or 881 Mini,

- Tom Anderson's Nukapod or Minipod

I have a Atwood tactical Whistle that I would trade for your T-Bot.

If you are not interested - shoot me an email and we can work something out ;)
Sproles

I have a Boker Speed Lock (bought in Germany- like the "Top Lock"- 3" plain blade, plastic handle)- it has been carried a few times and used to trim cigars- otherwise like new- never sharpened, etc.
I will ship it in a new lined black zipper case.
Interested in a trade for the T-Bot?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Notdos! What finish is your Prybaby sportin'? I'm assuming the sheath is probably from Lifters's Leather right?

Sproles and Geeksw/guns....i'm going to have to respectfully decline your offers guys but I'm open to new ones!

I'm also looking for a Ti Zippo, or Will sell it outright for $75 shipped!

Dunno what to call the finish(maybe Satin?) but I can post a pic if you like? Yep,,Lifters Leather.

:)

orig.jpg

E-mail me and maybe we can work out a deal,,I'm online constantly.

Patriot24 said:
I've got a mint condition T-BOT from Deryk Munroe thats got the blue/black G-10 handle and the top Ti piece has been heat colored!! I'd like to trade it for:

- Atwood spannerbaby

- Atwood prybaby or Pop-n-Chop

- Surefire E1L, E1E, E2E, or E2D

- Spyderco Paramilitary, Buck Strider 882 or 881 Mini,

- Tom Anderson's Nukapod or Minipod

Just wonderin' who (if anyone) got the T-Bot.

Back