• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTT: Peter Marzitelli custom for custom slipjoint

I have a Peter Marzitelli Tork 2 custom folder. The 4.25” handle is titanium and koa wood. The rear of the handle has a cool T-Rex skull impression.The 3.25” blade is S30V ,has dual thumbstuds and has a pterodactyl lasermarked on it. The linerlock is rock solid, there is zero blade play. Opening is butter smooth. This is a very handsome blade that is remarkably lightweight. The knife saw light duty by previous owner, zero carry and usage by me. Aside from a couple extremely light scuffs on the clip and bolster, this blade is perfect. It comes with a padded zipper storage case and I am also throwing in a brand new Spec-Ops khaki sheath. My heart would not be broken if this knife didn’t go but I have been leaning back toward traditionals and slipjoints lately, and want to see what’s out there.

What I am looking for is a custom slipjoint (most interested in jack, stockman, trapper and scout styles) along the lines of Ken Coats, T.A. Davidson, Mark Laramie, Ken Erickson, Mike Alsdorf,etc. Looking for handle materials like bone, ivory, stag, micarta and not mother-of-pearl or abalone. I prefer the closed length to be no less than 3.5” and do not care for barlows, sodbusters, toothpicks or peanuts. Other than that, I am open to all offers.

If you are interested or have any questions, please PM or email me at cormorhanson@charter.net.

Thanks for looking.

TRADED 9/5/08

Last edited:
"When I get to the bottom
I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and turn
and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again
Yeah, yeah, yeah" :D