• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Rare! BM 710 M2HS PE, Excellent Cond.

I am slowly trading or selling off my safe queens, and the next to go is my Benchmade 710 M2HS PE with BK1 blade coating.
This knife has been used to cut about 1-2 feet of cardboard a couple years ago and has not been taken out since to do anything but check on it. There is some very light coating wear, but it doesn't show up in the pictures very well, if at all. It is not very noticeable unless you look at it at the right angle with decent lighting. The edge itself is still in factory condition, just as sharp as when I got it, and never sharpened.
Never carried.

F&F is overall excellent with perfect centering and no play lockup. Action is very smooth.
Comes with original box and pouch.
This may not be in prime collector's condition, but would certainly not be bad in that role and would make a fine user for those of you wanting to try out BM's highly desirable M2 steel.

I am looking for a Used Strider SnG drop point with Hinderer Stabilizer or Strider PT.

I am NOT interested in any other offers. Lowballers will be ignored or responded to impolitely, depending on my mood that day ;)

Closeups of the coating (which doesn't really come out in the pictures too well):

img0880rp6.jpg

img0881wo4.jpg

Other pictures:

m2hsss8.jpg

bm710bt2.jpg

bm710spinerq9.jpg

I'm only interested in trading up with cash for a Strider SnG drop point with Hinderer Stabilizer (Gen VI) or a Strider PT.

Still looking for one of these:

Used Strider SnG w/ Hinderer stabilizer
Strider PT

I have a NIB Camillus D. Ralph Cuda Dominator S30V solid titanium combo edge with pouch. Interested?

Back up.
Still looking for a SnG w/ stabilizer or PT. Will add cash.

Back