• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Seiko Titanium for iPod Mini

I finally did enough trading to get myself a titanium watch I have been wanting for years. Of course, now I get it and I turn right around and try to trade it! :rolleyes: Anyway, my wife's birthday is coming up and she has been jonesing for an iPod Mini. So, I'd like to try and trade my watch (Seiko Perpetual Calendar Titanium) for a new/mint condition iPod Mini. I think I'd prefer the green one for her, but beggars can't be choosers. 4GB is adequate, but if you want to unload a 6GB model I wouldn't be complaining! :D
I will try to get pics of the watch up ASAP. Alternatively I will sell the watch outright, too. Please PM or email for details.

watch1.jpg

watch2.jpg

If you're also going to sell the watch outright you need to post an asking price.

Do I make a separate post for that in the Gadgets and Gear for sale forum, or can I add it to this post?

Chiro75 said:
Do I make a separate post for that in the Gadgets and Gear for sale forum, or can I add it to this post?
That should be a separate post in G&G.

BTTT, let me know what you have? Open to trades other than the iPod Mini, too.

That's freaky, I have the same watch, and when I looked at yours then looked at mine, the time was within two minutes of the pic.......weird......sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest.

That is weird. I see that as a sign that you'll be contacting me to buy this watch from me! :D

Back