• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: STUFF for STUFF (Part 1)

I have for trade the following items, am interested in trading for the stuff on the list at the bottom of the page……………………

Gold Dot .357 Magnum ammo, 50 round boxes

Various Outers gun cleaning stuff, NIB

Various Colt 1911 parts

Two ASP brand straight batons, non-expandable

One ASP side handle baton

M-60 links

Team sling, black

One factory Glock plastic mag carrier to fit Glock 20,21,30

German Flectern Pattern Jacket, Used but in good condition, about size medium

Remington 11-87 Police Owner’s Packets with instruction and safety book, New/Sealed

(2) Sure Fire M27 mount, universal housing to fit Steyr Aug, used, but in good condition

Camelbak carrier, 72 ounce, woodland camo, no bladder, just the carrier, New

Camelbak carrier, 72 ounce, desert camo (choc. Chip), no bladder, just the carrier, New

Magazine pouch with shoulder strap to fit 30 round FAL mags (straight mags), holds four mags, I believe Canadian military issue, used, one shoulder strap missing

Bianchi AccuMold, Model 7125 Enforcer SLR duty holster, right hand, to fit Sigarms P220/P226, new and unused, but no bag, no papers (detailed description available on Bianchi’s website)

AN/PVS-4 Rail Grabber mount, NIW, have several

(3) FMCO 12 gauge ammo carrier, holds 12 rounds, woodland camo, MOLLE compatible, new condition

Sure Fire FM25 light filter, new, but no package

Sure Fire FM26 light filter, new, but no package

Sure fire A14 adapter, to convert 6P light to 6R light, new in the package

Safariland 371 speed loader carrier, tan, for concealed carry of HKS speedloader, has some cracks in the leather from age, but new in the package

HSGI shoulder straps (set), Jungle Stalker camo (I think), a little faded, but great condition other than that

Safariland SSIII, Model 070, black basketweave, right hand, to fit Smith and Wesson 645, NIW

Safariland SSIII, Model 070, black basketweave, right hand, to fit Smith and Wesson 469, 6904, New, no bag, tags attached

Safariland Model 200, black basketweave, right hand, to fit Model 469, 6904, Excellent with a few scratches

Uncle Mike’s Size 5 nylon holster, right hand, as new condition (should fit most medium size autos)

Safariland holster to fit large frame revolver, holster is sort of like a belt slide, but with thumbreak, tan, used, but excellent condition

Colt factory wood grips to fit Colt Diamondback

Pachmayr grips to fit Colt Diamondback

Charter Arms factory wood grips to fit Charter Arms .38 special

AR-15/M-16 Adapter Kit, Top Sling, NIW

Boonie Packer BP-52 sling, new

Boonie Packer BP-42 sling, new

Asp padded training baton

Factory Remington 1100/1187 bolt handles, have several

Pelican Products flashlight, Swatlite, used but as new condition

Hellweg Speed paddle holster to fit Glock 17/19/22/23/34/35, black, right hand

Various items of G.I. Alice web gear including, canvas buttpacks, suspenders, compass/dressing pouches, web belts, canteen covers, some have been dyed black

Trijicon factory Reflex/Reflex II mount to fit AK-47, the most expensive mount for the Reflex at $175.00 retail, used, but excellent condition

Factory Cold Steel folding knife case, black nylon, for a small knife, new condition

“The Concealment Shop” custom woman’s purse/handbag built for the concealed carry of a handgun, brown, new condition, but with a couple of small marks from storage, more info can be seen here:
http://theconcealmentshop.com/handbags.html

Choate Mark 5/6 shotgun stock spacers, have several

Western, 93 grain Full Metal Case .30 Luger ammunition, factory 50 round boxes

Early Atchisson M-16/AR-15 .22 Conversion Kit, Manufactured by Military Armament Corp., includes the adapter and one ten round magazine, both marked Atchisson and Military Armament Corp., adapter has some pitting along the ejection port side and is dirty, but appears perfectly functional, could use a good cleaning and would be a great collector piece

Bianchi Model 34 handcuff case, open top, black basketweave, new in package

Factory grips to fit Smith and Wesson revolver, K-frame round butt, good condition

Factory grips to fit Smith and Wesson revolver, K-frame round butt, good condition

Jackass (Galco) holster (only) for shoulder holster system, to fit large frame revolver, right hand, tan, almost new condition

Jackass (Galco) holster (only) for shoulder holster system, to fit K-frame revolver, right hand, tan, good condition

Galco holster (only) for shoulder holster system, to fit medium frame revolver, left hand, tan, as new condition

(2) Jackass (Galco) ammo dump pouches (only) for shoulder holster system, tan, one in very good condition and one in fair to good condition

New in the box Weaver scope rings, 1” Hi Det Top Mnt Rings, silver finish, item number 49033

Pachmayr grips to fit Sig Sauer P226, Model number 03117, new in package

Factory Remington 870 forend, short law enforcement style, used, but in good condition

(2) Uncle Mike’s belt shotgun cartridge slide, each has a small hole through them where they were once mounted to something, but they are in new condition other than the hole, the hole does not hinder function

Pachmayr grips fit Smith and Wesson N-frame round butt revolver, new condition in package

Uncle Mike’s belt shotgun cartridge slide, new in package

Hogue Monogrip to fit Smith and Wesson N-frame square butt revolver, new in package

ASP baton carrier, for 16-21 inch baton, open top, black cordura, ASP factory product, new in package

ASP S24 baton clip/carrier, for 1 ¼ inch straight or side handle batons, ASP factory product, new in package

AR-15/M-16 carbine handguards, black with heat shields, as new condition, have several sets

(3) SDS Alice to Molle adapters, new

HK-91/G3 slim forend, OD, I believe it is POF manufacture, new or as new

Blackhawk hydration carrier (no bladder), woodland, attaches with Alice clips, 4 clips included, new condition

Bianchi Accumold cellular phone case, to fit Ericsson and similar phones, Model 7802, new in package

(4) .22 conversion mags to fit the AR-15 Air Force .22 conversion kit, very good condition

G.I. issue M3 grease gun mag pouch, OD, holds three mags, new and unused

Choate Mark 5 buttstock, to fit Remington 870, used, but excellent condition, no stock bolt

Desantis Gunny Sack, early version of the fanny pack by Desantis, made of heavier material, black, in the bag, but used in very good condition

Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri leather sheath, black, new condition (No blade, just sheath)

Safariland duty double magazine pouch, black basketweave, nickel hardware, to fit double stack mags like BHP, S&W 5906, very good condition

Tekna II flashlight, used with a few external scratches

Medic bag, black in color, copy of G.I. bag, as new condition and decent quality, but unknown maker

Pilot survival vest, black, copy of G.I. vest, but no holster, as new condition, decent quality, but unknown maker

Uncle Mike’s Molded Belt Keepers, for 2 ¼ belts, new in package

G.I. grips to fit 1911, early brown plastic, have several sets, new or as new condition

Factory checkered wood grips to fit Smith and Wesson N-frame square butt revolver, used, good condition (have several sets)

Factory checkered wood grips to fit Smith and Wesson J-frame round butt revolver, used, good condition

Factory Remington 870 forend, 12 gauge, older checkered forend, used, good condition, dark from age

Asian contract magazines to fit HK MP-5/94, 9mm, new in wrap (have several)

Bianchi #30 Clipdraw, double magazine carrier for double stack mags, tan, used, very good condition

Bianchi grips to fit Colt 1911 and clones, rubber with the Bianchi logo in the middle of each grip, used, good condition

G.I. single handgun magazine pouch, Alice type, new condition

Streamlight PolyStinger with AC charger, as new condition

G.I. Goggles, Sun, Wind, and Dust, new in the box

True-Spec boonie hat, black in color, size 7 ½ , new and unused

Leapers 4 power scope, Colt copy, fits Colt AR-15/M-16 carry handles, new in the box

Classic collectable…..Rogers’ shoulder holster system, tan, right hand, to fit medium revolver, with double drop pouch on the off side, very good to excellent condition

Chicom, Ak-47 magazine chest webbing, new condition, OD green in color, have two

Safariland 560 Comfort Fit holster, paddle, right hand, black, to fit Glock 19/23 and various other handguns of about the same size

Safariland 560 Comfort Fit holster, paddle, right hand, black, to fit Glock 17/22/19/23 and various other handguns of about the same size

Metric 30 round magazine to fit FAL and clones, converted 7.62 Bren magazine, as new condition

Factory Remington 870 Express stock set, complete, as new take-off set, wood

Point Blank Body Armor coveralls, OD green, size large, new and unused, I believe they are made of heavy cotton, but I cannot confirm as the tag does not advise

Eagle Industries goggle cover, OD green, with liner, new condition

Choate pistol grip to fit Remington 870, as new condition

(2) Black nylon carrier for 21 inch ASP expandable baton, has cover for use with tactical gear, as new condition

HK-91 A1 buttstock, unknown maker, no butt plate, no hardware, needs to be refinished

Bianchi 80TD “Pinch” holster, tan, right hand, to fit Beretta 92, 92F, 92 Campact, 92SB, 96, new and unused in the package

Box of 10 Infrared Cyalume 6” lightsticks, Chemlights, Exp. Date of 04/2006

Bianchi Accucase cellular telephone carrier, fits Ericsson and like phones, new and unused

G.I. SAW pouch, OD Alice type, as new condition

Bianchi #20A single magazine carrier, clip on style, for single stack magazine, used, but good condition

Fobus paddle holster to fit Glock 17/22/31 with light or laser attached, right
hand, new in the package.....TRADED

Seiko Dive watch for female, as new condition with box and papers, worn one time to the mall (no kidding), needs new battery, price on box is $425.00

Hakko BED-24 Panorama, multi-reticle dot sight, as new condition

................................................................................................
THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR………………………………….

Tactical load bearing gear, Tactical Tailor, Eagle, Blackhawk, Molle, SOE, Paraclete, HSGI, OD or Woodland Camo, including packs, Molle/Pals pouches, Tactical Tailor single M4 pouches, Tactical Tailor smoke and strobe pouches in OD, or other quality gear, ESSTAC gear of special interest, Discreet carry case for AR-15 carbine

Chest webbing or vest for subgun mags, Eagle, Blackhawk, other quality gear

PRI Military Big Latch, new or as new condition, need several

Full capacity Glock 17 magazines in new or as new condition, FML or NFML

Any Sure Fire stuff, including parts

AK Bulgarian waffle 30 round mags in 7.62 X 39

Sure Fire Classic weapon mounts: M16, M19, M20, M14, 4 or 5 inch tape switches

Sure Fire X200A or B handgun weapon light, new or as new condition

Sure Fire M73 in excellent to as new condition

GI AR-15/M-16 mags in as new condition

Magpul Ranger Plates in any color

Aimpoint ML2 or M2 in excellent to as new condition

GG&G T.I.D. to fit Sure Fire 6P/6Z

GG&G T.I.D. to fit Streamlight Stinger

QUALITY 32 round UZI magazines, RRA mag cut a plus

Tango Down Vertical Grip, black in new or as new condition

Spyderco Endura, the older version with the plastic pocket clip, any blade style, excellent to as new condition

Spyderco "Waved" Endura, excellent to as new condition

Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit (LE Model) to fit Glock 17/22, excellent condition

Spyderco Native, new or as new

Safariland 6004 add-on pouches

RRA, Bushmaster, or Colt M4 16 inch barrel, chrome lined a must, new or as new condition, other barrel configs considered

NOTE: Not looking to sell at the moment, just looking for trades, and thank you very much for looking. Can supply photos to serious inquiries. Please contact through e-mail and I will respond as soon as reasonably possible. rkb3119@gmail.com

Back