• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: STUFF for STUFF (Part 2)

I have for trade the following items, am interested in trading for the stuff on the list at the bottom of the page……………………

Ergo grip, black, very good condition, Cav Arms or Magpul I think, right hand

Mini-Maglight, black, with lanyard,used, but excellent condition

Mini-Maglight, black, very good condition

Brinkman version of the above light, black, good condition

Kubaton, black, used

G.I. angle head flashlight, OD, excellent to new condition

Butler Creek scope lens cover, “16 EYE”, new in package

Streamlight PolyStinger, with AC charger, as new condition.....TRADED

Safariland black basketweave carrier for PolyStinger, as new condition

Factory Smith and Wesson grips, wood, to fit Model 39-2, used, but good condition

Browning Hi-power grips, black plastic from Inglis, used, fair condition

Williams Gun Sight Company, Williams Streamlined Ramp (front sight ramp), new in the package, have 2

Redfield (1 pair) 26mm Split (medium) JR/SR scope mount rings, standard rear/standard front, new in package

Imperial brand Gentleman’s pocket knife, about 25 years old, has a hunt scene on both sides, dirty, but good condition other than the dirt

Ultra Dot brand dot sight, very good condition

1 gallon zip-lock bag containing 14 G.I. MRE Accessory packets from various MREs

G.I. Compress and Bandage, Field, 18 X 22 inches, NIW, have several

G.I. SDU-5/E vehicle strobe kit, this is basically everything you need to connect a SDU-5/E military strobe to any vehicle for long term use of the strobe, the strobe can be hard wired or connected to the vehicle battery via battery clips, the strobe connection screws in to replace the strobe battery, new in the package with all instructions.

Guarder M.O.D OTV armor carrier, an airsoft type carrier for OTV armor panels, OD green in color, about size medium, new or as new condition, good quality product, should function OK with OTV armor, although the carrier is not as heavy duty as the issue carrier

Linksys 10/100 Ethernet card, PCI, new in the box, have several

Microsoft Windows XP Home, OEM software, new and unused in the sealed box.....TRADED

Frost Cutlery “Delta Ranger” folding knife, new in the box

Fiberlite AR-15 buttstock, generic version, just the buttstock, no tube, buffer, or spring, used, but good condition

Fiberlite AR-15 buttstock, generic version, just the buttstock, no tube, buffer, or spring, and no lever or hardware on the buttstock

Military rifle jump case, used, but good condition

Hellweg belt holster, to fit Glock 19/23, black, right hand, used, but in very good condition

Colt AR-15 SP1 upper receiver, receiver only, large hole, no forward assist, no deflector, very good condition

Military medical bag, “Case, Medical Instrument and Supply Set, No. 17”, new condition with the addition of new Alice ruck shoulder straps

Samsonite Ballistic Nylon 930695 Wheeled Briefcase/Computer Case, excellent condition, black in color, new.

First Samco M33 handguard set to fit AR-15/M-16, as new condition in box

Radio Shack Electronic Organizer with owners manual, as new condition, needs new battery

Kevlar helmet cover in woodland camo, excellent condition

Safariland older Model 560 holster, to fit large frame revolver, right hand, brown in color, lined, kind or like a belt slide, but with thumb release, good condition

Factory magazine to fit Raven .25 auto handgun, excellent condition, have two

AR-15/M-16 trapdoor buttplates, used, have slight cracks, light rust, but functional

Spyderco Ladybug, black, new in box

Generic Swiss Army style pocket knife, new

Super Knife, very small auto knife, excellent condition with box

Factory Glock 22 10 round magazine, .40 caliber, almost new condition, have three

GI Case, Medical Instrument and Supply Set nylon case, just the nylon case, does not include the plastic box or supplies, new condition, have several

Generic neck knife, copy of a TOPS neck knife, new in box

Factory Sure Fire V72 polymer light carrier, used, but in excellent condition, have two

Ciener .22 caliber conversion to fit Glock Model 17/22, as new condition in box, used to fire five rounds

Factory standard Aimpoint ring, as new condition

Generic cantilever mount to fit AR-15/M-16, good quality, as new condition

Early Edgewater buffers to fit AR-15/M-16, slightly used, but excellent condition, have several

GI MOLLE medic pack, woodland camo, all internal pockets, four external medic pouches, with PALS, with internal and external webbing and pocket mods by Jon of Reece Gear

Tactical Tailor Three Day Assault, OD, excellent condition

Glock Plugs, exactly like Jentra Plugs, to fit all Glock medium frame guns except the ‘baby” Glocks, new and unused, have several

Desantis nylon ankle holster to fit Glock 26, 27, 33, right hand, well used, but usable

Early black plastic brass deflector to fit AR-15/M-16, used, but good condition

Iomega external Zip Drive, used, but good condition

Colt factory owner’s/instruction manual for Colt AR-15 Sporter Rifle and Carbine, dated 1979, good condition

Pearce Grip, Grip Enhancer W/Mag-Track, to fit Glock 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 31, have two one new in the package and one slightly used

Scherer Slug Plug to fit Glock 26, 27, 33, new in the package

Sure Fire 511B Millennium Weapon Light, no LEDs, excellent condition with box and papers

GI ALICE type 30 round magazine pouch, internal dividers removed, used, good condition

Bianchi stitched, dress, gunbelt, tan, size 36, unused, good condition

Hellweg single magazine carriers to fit Glock 17/22, black, right hand, used, but excellent condition, have two

Set of generic knee pads, designed like Alta, made in China, decent quality, black in color, new in the package

KAC rail panel case, factory plastic case, case only, as new condition

Generic stiletto style auto knife, new condition

Wilson Combat 12 gauge shotgun magazine tube extension, to fit Remington 870, 2 round extension (7 rounds total), phosphate finish, with side sling attachment, excellent condition, no spring or follower

Choate 12 gauge shotgun magazine tube extension, to fit Remington 870, 3 round extension (8 rounds total), phosphate finish, with magazine tube clamp, very good condition, no spring or follower

Smith and Wesson brand LED light, three LEDs, red finish and red LEDs, constant light and flashing, as new condition

GI M203 leaf sight, carry handle type, as new condition

Troy Industries Single Point sling, black, as new condition

Aimpoint factory standard Aimpoint ring, as new condition

Bushmaster 10.5 barrel, threaded for flash hider, this barrel was sold to me as almost new, however I believe it to be well used and re-finished, I also cannot confirm it as Bushmaster manufactured. I also cannot say how it would gauge out as far as wear is concerned and cannot vouch for condition, if you take it you take your chances on condition. External finish is excellent.

GG&G U.F.I.R., excellent condition

GG&G standard Aimpoint ring, very good to excellent condition

Bushmaster factory post-ban, fixed carbine buttstock, complete with buffer and spring, as new condition take off stock

Cav Arms OD furniture set, (C1) A1 length buttstock, either Cav Arms pistol grip or A2 pistol grip, C4 carbine handguards, no buffer tube, buffer, spring, excellent condition, I think I have two complete sets

Cav Arms C4 handguards in black that have been camoed, very good condition

Bianchi nylon duty holster, Model Defender #7120, right hand, excellent condition

Black nylon duty belt, size 34/36, very good to excellent condition

Galco nylon ankle holster, right hand, to fit small frame revolver, used, but in fair to good condition

Safariland 079 double magazine pouch, plain black, to fit single stack magazines, new in package

Safariland paddle holster to fit Glock 19/23, Model 5181, right hand, as new condition

Bianchi nylon double magazine carrier, vertical or horizontal carry, for double stack magazines, used, but in very good condition

Bianchi holster to fit Glock 17/22, Model #81, right hand, tan, used, but in good condition

Generic boot knife, leather sheath with metal boot/belt clip, used, fair condition

GI bayonet with M8A1 scabbard, to fit Ar-15/M-16, good to very good condition

Uncle Mike’s soft, inside the pants holster, Size 1, used, but good condition

Safariland 079 double magazine pouch, plain black, to fit single stack magazines, new, but no package

GI M-17A1 gas mask, with carrier, very good to excellent condition, can supply new filters

Galco Yaqui Slide belt holster, plain black, right hand, excellent condition

Safariland Comp Ii speedloader, I believe to fit a Smith and Wesson K-frame revolver, have two, very good condition

HKS speedloader case, plain black, duty type, very good condition

Blackhawk Industries D.O.A.V. vest, has two GI buttpacks for the two rear packs, woodland camo, marked as being made in Virginia Beach, Va., very good condition

Tac Star 12 gauge, 8 shot magazine extension to fit Remington 870 shotgun, new in the package

Safariland clip on badge holder, for shield type badge, new in the package

Blade Tech paddle holster, to fit Kahr P9, right hand, black, NOT the injection molded version, excellent condition

Eagle, nylon inside the pants holster, not sure what it fits, but I can try various firearms for fit if you have interest in the holster, right hand, excellent condition

Specter Gear (MOUT) sling, black, as new condition

Training Claymore mine, fair condition

Vintage Rogers holster, Kydex, black, right hand, to fit 2.5 and 3 inch J-frame Smith and Wesson revolver, very good condition

GG&G vertical grip, black, very good condition

Tactical Tailor MAV Center Adapter, OD, as new condition

Blackhawk Industries Omega drop leg holster to fit Glock or Sig Sauer handgun, black, right hand, includes Drop Extender, new or as new condition

One inch, weapon light mount, barrel type, great for shotgun, unknown maker, excellent condition

Streamlight Stylus/Sharp Spot Combo, camo finish, new in the package

Brit waterproof smock, the Brit version of Gortex I think, Nato size 170/104, as new condition, DPM camo

Spec-Ops Brand 4 mag pouch, OD, used, but excellent condition

Spec-Ops Brand 6 mag pouch, OD, used, but excellent condition

Spegel Boot Grip, to fit Smith and Wesson N-frame, new or as new condition in the package

Blackhawk STRIKE Commando Recon Chest Harness, OD, used, but excellent condition
..........................................................................................
THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR………………………………….

Tactical load bearing gear, Tactical Tailor, Eagle, Blackhawk, Molle, SOE, Paraclete, HSGI, OD or Woodland Camo, including packs, Molle/Pals pouches, Tactical Tailor single M4 pouches, Tactical Tailor smoke and strobe pouches in OD, or other quality gear, ESSTAC gear of special interest, Discreet carry case for AR-15 carbine

Chest webbing or vest for subgun mags, Eagle, Blackhawk, other quality gear

PRI Military Big Latch, new or as new condition, need several

Full capacity Glock 17 magazines in new or as new condition, FML or NFML

Any Sure Fire stuff, including parts

AK Bulgarian waffle 30 round mags in 7.62 X 39

Sure Fire Classic weapon mounts: M16, M19, M20, M14, 4 or 5 inch tape switches

Sure Fire X200A or B handgun weapon light, new or as new condition

Sure Fire M73 in excellent to as new condition

GI AR-15/M-16 mags in as new condition

Magpul Ranger Plates in any color

Aimpoint ML2 or M2 in excellent to as new condition

GG&G T.I.D. to fit Sure Fire 6P/6Z

GG&G T.I.D. to fit Streamlight Stinger

QUALITY 32 round UZI magazines, RRA mag cut a plus

Tango Down Vertical Grip, black in new or as new condition

Spyderco Endura, the older version with the plastic pocket clip, any blade style, excellent to as new condition

Spyderco "Waved" Endura, excellent to as new condition

Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit (LE Model) to fit Glock 17/22, excellent condition

Spyderco Native, new or as new

Safariland 6004 add-on pouches

RRA, Bushmaster, or Colt M4 16 inch barrel, chrome lined a must, new or as new condition, other barrel configs considered

NOTE: Not looking to sell at the moment, just looking for trades, and thank you very much for looking. Can supply photos to serious inquiries. Please contact through e-mail and I will respond as soon as reasonably possible. rkb3119@gmail.com

rkb3119 said:
I have for trade the following items, am interested in trading for the stuff on the list at the bottom of the page……………………

Tactical load bearing gear, Tactical Tailor, Eagle, Blackhawk, Molle, SOE, Paraclete, HSGI, OD or Woodland Camo, including packs, Molle/Pals pouches, Tactical Tailor single M4 pouches, Tactical Tailor smoke and strobe pouches in OD, or other quality gear, ESSTAC gear of special interest, Discreet carry case for AR-15 carbine

Chest webbing or vest for subgun mags, Eagle, Blackhawk, other quality gear

this type of gear?

~Jason

Back