• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Surefire E2D

I have a like new E2D to trade. I picked this one up from the shot show, its the same as the one you can get now but no white lable on the side of the lens warning that its hot. This light was carried in my pocket about 5 times total. I don't have a box or papers. Looking to trade it for a Microtech Socom auto or man, as long as its in good shape. Will also consider trades of all types, I do like Emerson knives also. No pics but it looks just like the one on the SF website.

thanks

INterested in a LNIB (carried couple times, never cut anything, clip still in perfect shape) Spyderco Paramiliytary for the E2D? Fully serrated and numbered 078 (must be one of 200 Collector;s Club knives). Reply here yay or nay, or drop me an email!

Any interest in a MOD Horent manual? Black blade, partial serrated, no box. Carried a couple of times, I see no wear anywhere on it. Your email bounced.

not reall into fully serrated knives ,sorry, I am considering the hornet though. I will wait a few days then make my decision.

thanks

Back