• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Surefire, Streamlight, Mag-Lite flashlights - looking for for SOG Desert Dagger or similar period knives

ABTOMAT-47

Gold Member
Basic Member
I'm looking for a '90s style dagger along the lines of a SOG Desert Dagger or similar models. Want to satisfy my memories of growing up on US Cavalry catalogs in the 1990s. Minor blemishes ok. Would prefer original sheath but I'm not concerned with boxes or paperwork.

What I have to trade are flashlights, dozens of them:
-Many SureFire models from vintage stuff to the present (G2, G2X, G3, 6P, 6P Defender LED, E2D Ultra, Kroma Milspec, M6, C3)
-Many Streamlight models, mainly modern police styles (various LED Stinger and Strion, etc,) but also others going back to the '90s
-Many Mag-Lite models, both new LED (C-cell and rechargeable ML150LRS) and older C/D/rechargeable incan versions

Will get photos when I have time or if there's a model you can trade for let me know. I haven't been very active on BF in a while but I'm well known on CPF.

Last edited:
Thanks Jim. To clarify, I have flashlights and I am looking for a knife.

Seem to have a line on the knife, may need an OEM sheath if anyone has one.

Back