1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

WTT TC 15 Osage Barlow for clip blade Barlow or other older GEC

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Archie, Feb 19, 2021 at 6:14 PM.

1. Archie

Archie Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 4, 1998
    WITHDRAWN - Knife is in pocket and in use.

Got this GEC TC 15 Barlow in Rough Sawn Osage a little while ago and haven't carried it yet. I have enough spears and not enough clips. Ideally, I'd like to trade for a GEC Barlow with a clip point blade...either a 15 or 77, single blade or two blade. Carried/used is okay. Could also be interested in older GEC's I missed on out, two blade jacks with a clip main like a 77 or a 76, 48 Dogleg Jack, or maybe a 15 Farm Boy.

B39BAC85-5DCB-4485-AF51-8C1DD70AF516.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  2. tlcrawford

tlcrawford Gold Member Gold Member

May 10, 2010
    Would you be interested in selling it? This model was just released a few weeks ago and I missed out on it. I'm also looking for a #77 in a spearpoint or sheepsfoot if you happen to have any you'd like to move along to make room for the clip point models you prefer.

3. Archie

Oct 4, 1998
    Thanks, not looking to sell. I do like the knife (and Osage in general). Just looking to see if I can make an easy swap for past knives I missed. If not, this one will go in the pocket and put to use.

4. rje58

rje58 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I have a LNIT 151118 in black linen micarta, clip point, single blade. Never used, carried or cut anything.

5. Archie

Oct 4, 1998
    Thanks, but really only interested in a 15 as a Barlow or Farm Boy.

6. tlcrawford

May 10, 2010
    Thanks Archie. I actually picked one up at release myself and am definitely going to be carrying it. I just love it enough to try to grab another. I think it’s one of the prettier recent releases they’ve done. I also picked up a recent smooth bone which I’ll likely sell off or trade. I’m just waiting for it to arrive as the snow across the US has delayed its delivery. Wishing you the best!

7. colubrid

colubrid Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2005
    contact me please

8. tlcrawford

May 10, 2010
    Your profile restricts who may contact you and I am unable to send you a message directly. That may change if you send me a message first as opposed to a post here. Let’s try that and if it doesn’t work, we can try email.

9. colubrid

colubrid Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2005

You need to buy a Gold membership to have private message privileges. The only other option is to post your email address here.
    You can delete it later.

10. tlcrawford

May 10, 2010
    [email protected]