1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTT ZT 0561 for PM2 sprint m390, xhp, 20cp, 204....

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by lionsden, Oct 17, 2012.

1. lionsden

lionsden Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 17, 2012
    I have for trade about a 2 week old ZT 0561. Carried a couple times and cut some cardboard. Still factory sharp and never sharpened. Perfectly centered blade, tight lockup and no flaws I can find. I wanted this to be my EDC but its just too big and heavy for my liking.

I really want to get a hold of a PM2 sprint run. I would like to try one of the blue, orange, gray... etc. I will consider a Mule team as well but must be the m390 or s90v w/scales or a Millie in m390, XHP, or S90V

These pics are some I posted with other items not for trade, knife only for trade. If you need better/more pics let me know. I just already have these so I'll post them up. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. 2 shot

2 shot Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2010
    You don't have an email available . Send me an email for an offer I would like to extend.(look in my profile to send email)

3. lionsden

lionsden Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 17, 2012
    A couple new pics and some added knives for trade, thanks for looking! Also fixed my profile to show my email address.

Steve

4. Mr.Wizman

Mr.Wizman

Aug 2, 2011
    Please send me an email, i may be willing to trade my 20cp para 2- grey