• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTTF Beretta 92 (15 round) Mags and/or Red Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I've got for trade:

1. ZT801 with matching titanium MXG Gear pocket clip (Like New / Never Used and includes the original box and paperwork)
2. Benchmade 808 (excellent condition and includes the original box and paperwork)
3. Brous Blades Reloader Blackout (very good to excellent condition and includes the original box and paperwork)
4. (3) new in packaging Magpul Glock 19 15 round mags
5. NIB Sharps AR Relia-bolt (S7 steel and NP3 coating)
6. AR carry handle sight - excellent/like new - it's it's either a colt or spikes - I have one of each
7. (2) complete AR trigger assemblies - these were replaced with ALG ACT triggers - I don't believe they were used
8. (3) AR safety assemblies - these were replaced with BAD ambi-safeties - like new condition
9. (2) Gear Sector light mounts - excellent condition

I'm looking for a new or like new Vortex Sparc AR / Sparc 2, Burris Fastfire, or similar red dot. Also need a few new or like new Beretta 92 15 round mags.

Let me know what you have and what you're interested in and I'll forward some pics.

Last edited:
I've got a like new Vortex Venom red dot. Just decided to go with an RMR instead. Was mounted but never shot. Comes in box with everything as new. Interested in your Loco and the Glock mags, or possibly the Reloader.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back