1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Spyderco Wttf Endera and/or Endela

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by South paw draw, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    So apparently I need to try a endera and or endela. I have a delica and it's a great little knife but I have been told I need to try a endera. Or the endela. I have tons of knives to trade with. But if you have one or both of these knives and are interested in doing a trade. PM me and let's see if I have something your interest in. I'll get some offerings up in the next 24 hours.

Thanks guys

2. bikerector

bikerector KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 16, 2016
    PM coming, I have a cutlery shoppe exclusive I may be willing to work with, depending on what you have.

3. readyme

readyme

Oct 4, 2004
    I have an Edura with orange scales and Ti clip. If interested, shoot me a PM.

4. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Just ordered a endela. Gonna give it a shot. For $79 seems like a good deal. Thanks all.

bikerector likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.