1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

WTTF: TSF Blue Beast

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by mromeo23, Aug 29, 2014.

1. mromeo23

mromeo23

Jan 22, 2013
    I've never seen one of these offered for sale or trade, but I wanted to take a shot. I'm looking for a Three Sisters Forge Beast with Blue scales. I prefer one with a black cerakoted blade, but doesn't matter.

I have a Grayman Dua DLC ti/ti or a benchmade 806bk-1101 AFCK limited edition 122 of 400 to offer. I will post pics as soon as I get home.

If you have one and may be willing to part with it, please contact me through pm or better yet email me at [email protected] to discuss.

Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Basic Member

Aug 22, 2002
    It's better to put the knives you have for trade rather than just what you want.

3. mromeo23

mromeo23

Jan 22, 2013
    Thank you for the tip, sir. I will update my post.

I usually do list what I'm offering, but I decided against it because I tend to get more offers of things I'm not looking for.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014