X-mas Give Away contest. Prize = 4 inch ti framelock proto Gunhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the giveaway.

24 hours remaining... I'd go to one of them private tropical island resorts with my just my wife, daughter, dog, parents and siblings. We'd play on the beaches, swim, there would be quads there and seadoos, I'd enjoy some whiskey and a fine cigar or two and have a big luau.

Shot Gun Hammer
Houdini's Gun Hammer
Thors Gun Hammer

Nice contest.

For the name, how about the Run-n-Gun Hammer?

With 24 hours, I'd get above the tree line in the Colorado Rockies and watch a last sunset with these guys. (Plus my wife and kids...)

attachment.php

Oh man, that's a great shot of some mountain goats. Do you have the digital hi-res version of that? Would make a neat desktop background.

If I Only Had 24 Hours To Live And Money Was No Issue, I Would Buy Every Knife I've Ever Wanted, Have Each Engraved With My Full Name. Then I'd Fly Myself Over To Europe. I Would Then Visit Every Place In Europe I've Wanted To Visit, London, Paris, Moscow, Among Others. I Would Find A Nice Piece Of Earth In Each Place And Then Stab One Knife In The Earth With My Name Still Showing. So I Could Leave A Piece Of Me In Places I Once Dreamed About. I Would Leave My Old Faithful In My Pocket To Be Put In The Earth With Me.

And A Good Name For The Knife Would Be: Titan Gun Hammer.
1.) Because It's Made Of Titanium
2.) Because It's Strong And Beastly Like The Titans.. The Monsters That Were Released Upon Hurcules.

Thanks For The Chance!

1. If I had 24 hours to live and no financial limits I would fly my dad and my kids to South America and go Peacock Bass fishing.

2. The new knife would be called God's Gun Hammer

Thanks for the chance, Roger

I would take select family and friends camping in the beautiful forests of western N.C. where I grew up. Fresh trout,smores,a little pick'n and a grin'n , spit some tobacco into a big 'ol fire, kids chasin lightnin bugs,dogs chasin the kids. Upon my death I would be wrapped and placed on a floating funeral pyre and set afloat. Gunhammer Grail.

I wanted to give this one some thought before posting, and I've got the perfect plan. There's this absolutely gorgeous 1969 Camaro Z/28 a few blocks from where I live, it's all redone and finished with just the right mix of class and speed, and has a hint of the much more modern cars of today. It's red with black racing stripes (the paint job alone is beautiful), it has this kick-ass black leather interior that is probably custom, and best of all, a nice newly finished dash with carbon fiber around the gauges and no more 8 track player. Lets just say that this car has been my dream car for quite a while now, and with all the money in the world, I'd make it mine. I'm really not too sure how far you can drive in a day, but I'd drive that car until my clock stopped ticking. This road trip would be one hell of a drive, I wouldn't feel the need to do anything extreme because this would be my chance to kick back and relax and enjoy the open road. Some people have more complex tastes, but sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses so to speak. Hell, some day I hope to be able to do this without 24 hours left to live. Traveling the country in that Camaro, who could ask for more?

I had to think about a name for this knife and it took quite some time. I came up with this:
Mjolnir Gun Hammer.
Mjolnir is the hammer of Thor, the Norse god. In mythology, that hammer is portrayed as one of the most feared and deadly of weapons, capable of leveling mountains. A larger version of an already awesome knife, made with Titanium, AND it's a framelock. Well, it sure sounds like a force to be reckoned with.

586_thor_game_teaser.jpg

Last edited:
24 hours remaining...
I'd buy an Aston Martin Rapide, pick up a bottle each of Bruichladdich single malt and Santa Margherita pinot grigio, take a liesurely drive with my wife and cat out to the WA coast, and spend the rest of the remaining day walking the beaches, snuggling for the end in a Hudson Bay 6-point wool blanket drinking a toast to the sun and the end of all time.

Sure would be nice to have a Valkyrie Gun Hammer on me at the time. :)

Last edited:
I would have myself launched into space. After spending my day there I would be frozen. The ship would then use the gravitational force of orbiting to wip my ship out into the vastness of space. In hopes that one day an intelligent life form would come across my frozen body and resuscitate me. From there I would tell them about our planet in hopes they can use their knowledge to help with our problems here.

Gun Hammer Aurora ,tearer of the skies

Last edited:
1. I would return to Norway (home of my ancestors) to die and have my body inturned in a burial mound outside Betna. Spend my final hours with my wife over looking the ocean and islands in the bay, taking in the smell of the air, feel of the wind.

2. Æsir gun hammer! give it that Scandinavian touch that doesn't blaspheme the faith.

1. If i had 24/hrs with unlimited money I'd travel the world with my girlfriend distributing money to charities and other nations hit by devastation. (Knocks 3 things out of the way, be with my lady, doing something positive and lasting, and see the sights one last time)

2. Gun Hammer Terminus

thanks for the chance :)

1. If I had 24 hr to live i would take an excursion to the bottom of the ocean, given there was a submarine that could support the pressure and had lights on the outside so that I could see the crazy things that live down there.

2. Gun- HammerTime

Thanks for the chance!

with 24 hours left to live and unlimited financial access i would have all the testing and whatever else would be necessary, to have my family's nobility in Russia proven and reestablished so my wife and sons could live the life my family should have been for several generations now.

and for the name portion i thought it said Torpedo Gun Hammer at the top and that sounds pretty nice to me lol so ill use that

1. I would sell off all my possessions for a plane ticket to australia to meet some friends from there and hit on all the Australian girls :p
2. Gun hammer valkyrie
Thanks for the opportunity!

Thisis a cool contest. I'll play. Thanks for this.
If money is unlimited...
I would pay the US national debt in full. Overshoot current estimates by 10% just to be sure. I would then buy majority stakes in all publicly traded companies of the world. I would dissolve any of them that I deem unnecessary. Banking would become user friendly once again and I'd institute a sensible hiring program in all companies that can support it. I'd fund them with excess cash to get things rollin' and set business plans into motion that disallow absurd leveraging and high debt to equity ratios. All in hopes of a better "good" for the working man. I would do as much as I could till the last minute.

As for a name: this 1st one would be the Gun Hammer GG(Gifted Grail) TiF or GG Gun Hammer TiF
The production version would be Gun Hammer TiF (a bit obvious= Titanium Frame lock)

My giving would be all that I have in knowledge and possession to someone in need .
The Gun Hammer Knife would be the primary object to define the material worth of individuality and purpose .

BE WELL .. Griffin Hawks

Last edited:
1.) I would love to do some of the things other people have mentioned, see the Earth from space, write my name on the moon, see the bottom of the ocean, fly a jet into something awesome. But really, I wouldn't do any of that. I would setup a fund to support local single mothers, who work tirelessly at various fine gentleman's establishments here in this area. I would make sure none of those young women had to work another day in their lives. And when I was done, I would tip the DJ for playing nothing but awesome music all night at this fine establishment.

2.) There have been a ton of great names so far. Gun Hammer Mjolnir is my favorite, and related to what I had thought of calling it. Gun Hammer Gungnir. Gungnir was Odin's lance, said to never miss it's mark. Although next to some of the others, it sounds pretty crap, but I like it, and dangit, if I am buying all those strippers drinks, I will have my knife called what I darn well want!

Gungnir was Odin's lance, said to never miss it's mark.

It appears we have found one of the world's oldest sexual innuendos. Freud would be proud.

EDIT: That was sarcasm. Apparently someone didn't get that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back