X-mas Give Away contest. Prize = 4 inch ti framelock proto Gunhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I've always wanted to get into my 8.1l chevy and just drop the pedal to the floor and jump it going as fast as I could....that sure would be fun.

2. Gun Hammer Pandora

1. I've always wanted to get into my 8.1l chevy and just drop the pedal to the floor and jump it going as fast as I could....that sure would be fun.

2. Gun Hammer Pandora

Holy moly. 8.1 liters. Now that's some displacement, though I'd cringe at the gas station every time. That thing must have some torque behind it.

If I had 24 hours left, I would take all my "financial means" and buy as much life insurance as I could. I might not get to enjoy it directly, but my friends and family sure would.

Name: Gun Hammer Majesty

1. With a knife in one hand, a bottle of rum in the other, I would parachute into a deep cave somewhere in South America and fight off death itself.
2. Gun Hammer elite

Go to alaska for a brown bear hunt, and do some fishing.

double tap gun hammer, double tap is a shooting term, its about speed and accuracy

Thanks for the chance

Go to alaska for a brown bear hunt, and do some fishing.

double tap gun hammer, double tap is a shooting term, its about speed and accuracy

Thanks for the chance

Shooting is a hobby I partake in very much. In fact I'm going to the range this afternoon.

One day to live and money to spend ...69 Dodge Charger satin black with gloss purple racing stripes kicked up alittle in the horses and a sound system designed by Dr.Dre .My girl and I would drive around the poorest parts of some major cities and hand out unlimited vouchers for food and clothes and trading prepaid college scholarships for drugs and guns. And then roll up to DC and buy some politicians and lobbyists to fulfill my wishes regarding governmental policy ,oh and fly to China and buy that Mother and declare it America II .In my will I will leave it jointly to the US and my Wife.
For a name how about...

Scatter Gunhammer

I know my answer sounds kinda soft but this is my family freindly answer;) Thank you for the chance.

Well, let me know next time your out this way, I will run you through one of my courses. The company I run is in my signature. We can have some fun. We can do some coyote and prairie dog hunting too, got plenty out here.

first of all i would acquire a fighter jet (by any means necessary) fly to California to pick up my best friend fly like a bat out of hell and blow up as much crap as possible (without harming anybody ;)... fly around the world and eventually land somewhere in the tundra of Russia and hunt one last deer and cook the best venison i have ever made.....might as well catch a boar for some bacon too.... then jump back into my jet eject my friend some where over Europe with a billion dollars in his pack... he has always wanted to see Ireland so maybe i will drop him there... then see how high i could fly the jet up into space and eject from the jet... maybe freeze to death or find some other civilization on my journey around space.. maybe ill find Carrie Fisher up there somewhere (back in her glory days of course)....................

the UNYIELDING GUN HAMMER

I tell yea, it's a real treat reading these, from the simple ones to the insanely elaborate ones.

Here's my "life in a day"...
I would wake up in a giant crib in a diaper in which my hand picked parents would change me and feed me pancakes and bacon. Then, I would attend
grade school where I would receive all "A's" to make my " parents " happy. Also , I would hand pick a bully to which I would beat the crap out of.Then
for the next hour attend my high school ( again all "A's) play hockey, score the winning goal in the last second..race over to the football field kick a last second field goal then graduate top of my class , attend my prom(TOOL is the band) with a bottle of Jack Daniels. At this point is midday of my last day. College next ..magna cum laude in five minutes. Well, the work place calls so I am named as Steve Jobs successor. The stock will rise 400%, the new technology invented will change our culture for the good with the unemployment rate plummeting. Wedding bells next, as my beautiful wife(she
really exists!) and I renew my vows with my two awesome boys with us.Tool will be the wedding band with the Dali Lama reciting. Grand kids will be handpicked so I could have some sort of idea what they might have looked like.The golden years( or minutes have arrived), Hollywood makeup arists
will transform my fifty year old face into a ninety-nine year old one.A grand party will be held on the beach here in LaJolla, where my final moments
will be broadcasted live worldwide.My life in a day complete, my now lifeless body will be placed on a viking ship to be hand torched and drift way in
moon-lit sky.
The knife is the "Hourglass"' gunhammer

1. Well I've always really, really enjoyed stage acting and making speeches, so I'd rent out a theater and I'd preform whatever I felt like to whoever showed up until I got tired. Then I'd buy a bottle of something expensive and share it with a few friends. Either that or spend the day hunched over in a trench at an archaeological dig site, scratching at the dirt for ancient coins, broken pottery and hopefully a large amount of treasure haha. Well, that's the dream at least.

2. Gun Hammer Rend

1. I would build a giant marshmallow replica of the Ghostbusters monster, and fill it with the world's largest pyrotechnic display. Then I would set it off and dance open mouthed in the toasted marshmallow rain.

2. I'd name it the Serpentine Gun Hammer. It looks curvy, sleek, scaly, and quick to strike.

Well, this may not sound all that terribly exciting but since we can't post a bucket list I'll say to create an endowment or annuity or whatever the right word is to the Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary in Cochrane, AB. I think the wife would understand. And I think she'd drag me somewhere before I died to have that last moment with her so I'll do my thing and let her do hers.

As far as naming the knife, this is probably not very original (I haven't read all the previous posts) but about the only "talk-show" I like, although I rarely agree with any of the views presented, is the Diane Rehme (spelling?) show. The DR show for short. Since I would hope that this would become a signature piece for the maker I would call it the DR Gun Hammer. There may end up being several imitaitons, but only one genuine, DR Gun Hammer.

1.) If I had 24 hours to live, I would buy every Justin Beaver CD and accessory and throw it down an active volcano with a private helicopter laced with black panther fur while rocking a baby to sleep. After that, I would find the person who won this contest and offer him the rest of my unlimited funds just so I can handle this beautiful gun hammer that I won't live long enough to experience. I'll end my day by crying myself to sleep (death) in a bed made of red velvet cheesecake topped with whipped cream pillows. I'll also hire a group of part time giraffe choreographers to bury me in the middle of Disneyland (which I bought of course).

2.) Gun Hammer Ti. sounds nice.

If that is taken already,

Gun Hammeric Ti.. No real meaning to it.. just sounds catchy.

Thanks for the contest!

Okay, wow good questions.

Okay if I can't save the world and it's about me and my life. . .

I would grab my father, mother, brother, sister, best friend and the girl I love and charter the space shuttle to take us to the moon.

In this, I would be conquering my fears of heights, flying, and death. We could view how beautiful the earth looks in its totality. Spend my last moments with the people whom I care the most for and experience something literally out of this world.

The knife Name I suggest would be Gun Hammer Upper-Cut

As simple as the name sounds, there was a lot of thought put into the word Upper-Cut, and it has multiple meanings behind it.

First the knife is beautiful, and I think it strikes a nice balance between the embodiment of a Gun and a Hammer in a blade form.

I think the knife also possesses a superior aesthetic. The world "UPPER" would suggest a higher level of performance and visual artistry.

The word "CUT" goes nicely with its function.

You have the word Gun which represents protection and Hammer which represents a formidable tool.

Now beyond those two, there are your hands, and the word uppercut is a form of hand to hand combat.

Calling this knife uppercut would symbolize it as a more elegant defensive tool which also have real world applications.

Along with our hands (which can deliver uppercuts) knives are one of the oldest tools in the world and this name will be able to metaphorically encourage the use of both your hands and the knife in unison.

Not nessesaeily to us it in an uppercut fashion but the symbolism is there to understand the family of words. Gun-Hammer-UpperCut . . .a trifecta.

You can also have fun with fonts and capitalization and visually play with the word uppercut.

Gun Hammer UPPERCut
Gun Hammer UpperCut
Gun Hammer upperCUT
Gun Hammer UPperCut
Gun Hammer UP-per-Cut

My Favorite*

Gun Hammer Upper-Cut

Simple. With the words separated with the hyphen to give the most powerfull suggestion of both words seperatly, yet, used in conjunction with each other just like your hand and the knife are used together in*one form.

For your consideration.

Thank you. *Happy holidays to everyone.*

Last edited:
The knife looks like it will be absolutely amazing! I've read all of the entries so far and there are actually quite a few things that are on my bucket list. Cool to see they're on other's as well. This is a really cool contest because I've changed what I would do a few times just from trying to think about it. Something that actually makes you think a bit.

1) I would have to spend the last 24 hours with my wife and son. I would first set up a college fund for my son and then hire a few people to set up a business for my wife. She's wanted to start a business for a while but we've never been able to so far. After that was taken care of, I'd fly us out to a beach. My son absolutely loved the beach the last time we went and my wife would love to just live there. I'd love to go to some exotic beach, but that would just take more time out of the 24 hours that I have left so it would probably just be a beach on the east coast somewhere (hopefully this happens in the summer so it's till warm there ;)). We would take a boat ride, rent jet skis, and just relax.

2) I think I'd name it Major Gun Hammer. Then if you produced more in the series, you could keep the same theme (Colonel, Sargent, etc.).
I was also thinking about just naming it "THE Gun Hammer" if it was going to be THE one and only of it's kind and the name is nice and simple.

Last edited:
*crosses fingers. Someone is going to have a very happy holiday season. Any chance of some teaser pics to whet the appetite?

*crosses fingers. Someone is going to have a very happy holiday season. Any chance of some teaser pics to whet the appetite?

Even I don't have those, but the general shape should be similar to what I posted on the first page of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back