Ya' know what really pisses me off??

It annoys me too. Sometimes I'm just wanting to see if I can afford a certain type of knife when I look in the sale thread, then the knife is sold and no price. Dang![emoji5]

Man, the denial of ENTITLEMENT must burn so bad.:mad:

You newbies are so gonna have a rough time with the knife world, if you haven't lasted long already.

I advocate for you, and try to educate you...but the expectation that you will be spoon fed all that you desire is a sign of weakness.

As is labelling everything a "grail" and attempting to flip everything for a profit....doesn't work that way if you are impulsive and impatient.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Steven, you should consider changing your subtitle to, "rubber of salt in wounds."
That's not to say I disagree with the gist of your post.

Each deal is between two individuals. That makes it a private deal. Once the deal is made it is up to the seller what he wants to do about leaving the price. There are other venues where the prices do remain visible.

Yes, some people are really enthusiastic about there being less information for others... It pretty much says it all...

Gaston

Yes, some people are really enthusiastic about there being less information for others... It pretty much says it all...

:rolleyes:

And some people want their cake handed to them on a silver platter. The entitlement in this world is staggering.

Take the OP as an example. He was too lazy to find the many threads already on this subject. He is also too lazy to figure out if the asking price for a knife is worth it to him. He needs the help of other people to decide what value a knife has to him.

Even if a price is left up how do you know that was the price paid? That was rhetorical. You don't.

Surprised this thread stayed open this long.

I wouldn't mind regularly seeing the asking price in the subject line of the sale post.
At least then I can skim through for items in my price range.
I don't always "shop" with a specific item in mind. Sometimes I have some mad money and will spend it on whatever grabs my eye.

No secret, is none of your business, is a private transaction once the buyer pays for it and is between the two parties, yes others can see it but once is done is done. You don't like it? Be quick to look at it before it sales.

'Cause it's nobody's damned business except the seller and the buyer.....want a public service? Try PBS.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Man, the denial of ENTITLEMENT must burn so bad.:mad:

You newbies are so gonna have a rough time with the knife world, if you haven't lasted long already.

I advocate for you, and try to educate you...but the expectation that you will be spoon fed all that you desire is a sign of weakness.

As is labelling everything a "grail" and attempting to flip everything for a profit....doesn't work that way if you are impulsive and impatient.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Steven, you should consider changing your subtitle to, "rubber of salt in wounds."
That's not to say I disagree with the gist of your post.

Each deal is between two individuals. That makes it a private deal. Once the deal is made it is up to the seller what he wants to do about leaving the price. There are other venues where the prices do remain visible.

^^^
These!

Some people here, should practice worrying about their own business, instead of spending so much time obsessing about other's...

And yes, OP- you should've spent the time & done the simple research on this subject, instead of starting up another thread on this redundant topic that's been discussed to the point of, ad nauseam.

$OLD, will continue to be an edit in all of my sales thread's. ;)

Not only do they not heed their own advice, they literally do the opposite.

Then have the nerve to pretend they are better than others. The oozing overflowing hypocrisy from some folks is a stench.

But damn is it funny when it gets slapped in your face that your actions don't mimic your words.
Lol! Some people don't even heed their own advice.

I got a guy I tried to trade my pretium to but since some guy sold his for 275. Bucks then all pretiums are worth 275 according to this guy. So I kinda see why they do it. Just wish that seller did it.

Back