Yangdu's big deals on big khukuris for 6/15/4. Pix and steals.

6-15-4deals.JPG

l to r

31.5" 33oz. Katana by Bura. Nice work by the old master. $175

31.5" 41oz. Tibetan Sword by Bura. He does it right. $145

30" 80oz. Monster AK by Sher with all usual Sher features. Perfect. $295. If I told you the shipping cost you wouldn't believe me so I won't tell.

25" 37oz. no nonsense Sirupati by Kumar. Epoxy fix crack in handle. $85

17.5" 24oz. village style Chiruwa AK by Bura. 5 minutes rust on blade. Polish it out and end up with a $145 khukuri for $65.

16.5" 24oz. Chiruwa AK by Amtrak. Perfect khukuri, village sarki stuttered just a little on scabbard. $75 delivered to your door.

Email to get any or all of today's super deals.

I only see 1 chiruwa and it doesn't look village and it looks like a WW2?? The village AK doesn't look Chiruwa to me.

(still holding out for a Ganga Ram villager ;) )

I want that 30" Ak so bad that I am at a lose for words. I hope someone gets it very quickly before I go nuts. No really I mean it. Someone please. I am serious this time. Going to go and cry for a while...

This is my first message, and it serves no other purpose than to apologize to the community: I've been single-handedly responsible in clearing up a big chunk of the sales of last few days.

Oh, while I'm on the topic: e-mail sent for katana and the big AK

Best regards to all: this seems like a friendly pond.

forget clearing brush with that Ak you could take down trees!
Or fight Conan with it

samoand said:
This is my first message, and it serves no other purpose than to apologize to the community: I've been single-handedly responsible in clearing up a big chunk of the sales of last few days.

Thanks for helping out. :)

Samoand--no need to apologize. Uncle Bill's deals have always been on a first come first serve basis. You've got nice taste in blades. If I had the money, I would have purchased both the 30" AK and the katana. Welcome to the Cantina :) What other khukuris have you acquired?

--Josh

samoand said:

Welcome and thanks. A report on the beast would be great if you get a chance.

Samoand?

Welcome to the Cantina. No apologies necessary...they are here to be sold and to spread the joy.

It would be nice to get a report back from you on your use of the khuks you buy...that way we can all live vicariously, and with growing envy, then eventually, come to hate you. :D

Welcome.

Kis

Back