Yangdu's deals for 11/5-- Thihar special and usual bargains

11-5-04deals.JPG

L to R

36 inch 32 OZ. katana by Master Kami Bura. Perfect sword. Thihar special. $175 UBBB

25 inch 29 OZ. kobra by Sher. Nice rig. $75 UBBB

22.5 inch 28 OZ. chitlangi by Kumar. Thihar special. $69 UBBB

21 inch 27 Gelbu special by Sher. 5 minutes rust removel job. $65 UBBB

15 inch 15 OZ. sirupati by Kumar. Hairline crack in horn handle. $39 UBBB

15 inch 22 OZ. Ak bowie by Bura. Well made. Thihar special. $89 UBBB

14.5 inch 16 OZ. seax by Kumar. 5 minutes worth rust removel. $45 UBBB

Email only please

Nice curve on that katana.

And I DO NOT want to remember what I paid for my saex (one of the original run)!

I love the wood on that seax. Mine might have looked like that at one time. now it's just kinda dirty lookin'. That's a beautiful kat.

Jake

I don't know what the deal is, but lately I've been getting the red X's on about half the pics that Bill puts up. That GS sounds like its got the right weight for me but I'm probably going to wait for Christmas or so before getting one and I'd like one with a horn handle.

Bob

If the picture is accurate (re perspective angle)
This Him.Katana is something new & special.
Base of blade appears a little angled down from the grip;
after the curve of the blade
the tip is more in-line with the grip.
Reminds me of some Chinese dao configurations.

Very Nice -thick- handguard btw.

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<>call me
'Dean' :)-FYI-FWIW-IIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TIA-YW-GL-HH-HBD-IBSCUTWS-TWotBGUaDUaDUaD
<> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links--A--T--H--D

Of course .. my name is not written for that seax .. mine must be another seax which is either still in the box or still on the air to Reno or still being forged by one of the kamis at Nepal! Nepal Ho!

Well, I got the seax, and my bowie from last weeks deal should be at home when I get there today. Unfortunately, I think I'm getting obsessed!

When I got the WWII two weeks ago, at least I could justify it to use as a machete on the wood in the back yard. Now, all I can say to defend myself is that they're really really cool.

The Gelbu is only my second Khuk. I'm looking forward to seeing how it handles differently from my BAS.

just not your day is it, Bob? There will be more i'm sure:)

Jake

At those prices I could have had both in one shot. Tuned in too late and the sharks had been circling. I think Shann has full blown HIKV. :p :)

Bobwhite said:
At those prices I could have had both in one shot. Tuned in too late and the sharks had been circling. I think Shann has full blown HIKV. :p :)

I'm afraid, very afraid. But really its such good deals how can i pass it up :D

Now, one of those long kobras might look good next!

Congratulations to the soon-to-be proud new owner of the bowie. I can't think of a better way to spend that amount of money.

Now, time for me to start chanting...I have no use for a katana, I have no use for a katana, I have no use for a katana, I have no use for a katana...

Please, someone buy it. I don't think I'll make it to tomorrow.

Back