1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Yangdu's Lucky Seven deals for4/14--Pix and usual steals.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    [​IMG]

L to r

19 inch 20 Ounce Chainpuri by Sher. $65 YBB

18 inch 33 Ounch Chandra Shamsher model by Bura. Beautiul chandan wood handle. Two thing wrong with this rig is hair line crack in handle and five minutes rust removal job. Bargain price $90

17 inch 22 Ounce Village baby Ganga Ram by Kumar. $70

16 inch 23 Ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bura. Perfect rig for $75

10.5 inch 7 Ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Carved Chandan wood handle. $55

9 inch 10 Ounce Kerambit by Kumar. Antler handle. $85 YBB

7.5 inch 3 Ounce Sarge Knife by Bura. Beautiful antler handle. $ $48

Email to get any or all.

Kismet likes this.
  2. Azis

Azis

Dec 4, 2002
    payment sent on karda

3. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    Wow! Someone better start typing FAST!

um...you have to email *first*, then when Yangdu returns your email telling you that you got it, *then* send payment...

4. Shann

Shann

Sep 2, 2004
    email sent on 16 inch 23 Ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bura. Perfect rig for $75

5. Svashtar

Svashtar Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2003
    Trying again for a knife I can never seem to get!

Email sent on 17 inch 22 Ounce Village baby Ganga Ram by Kumar. $70

Norm

6. empty5853

empty5853 Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2004
    email sent on the antler sarge

Mark T.

7. ms514

ms514

Dec 26, 2003
    E-mail sent on Kerambit...Me wantee!!!!!

Crossing fingers, toes, legs, and anything else available... :eek:

8. Azis

Azis

Dec 4, 2002
    glad the karmabit was called for I don't think I could have held out much longer

9. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    I am really liking that Shamsher model....wow....

Dan

10. brantoken

brantoken

Feb 6, 2004
    darn it I'm broke , i'm broke , I'am broke

but that ganga ram is calling to me .......

11. Bamboo

Bamboo

Dec 16, 2004
    Just as I saw the post, the phone rang.

Picture loading .... there's a sarge! Antler handled too!

Guy on the phone keeps talking ... keeps talking ...

finally get off the phone, what, 40 mins. later ...

Ughhhh ... oh well. Maybe tomorrow ... Saving money is good too I guess.

~ b

12. Svashtar

Dec 28, 2003
    Missed again! What inthahell is up with these and me? I have more HI products than you can shake a pointy stick at and for some reason can NOT get my hands on 17-18" Villager BGRS's in wood and horn. Itsa Conspiracy! (You guys must be getting together to buy up every BGRS Villager posted, and are donating them to charity or something just so I can't get my hands on one! Can't be anything else. :mad: )

I sent my email a whole 5 minutes after Yangdu posted and was still too late! Who do I have to shoot? My fault, as it wasn't until I read Yvsa's complimentary words about Villager's that I even paid attention to them. I had one Villager AK from Uncle when he sold several of them in one day last year, and that was it. I got a 18" Villager WWII a couple of weeks ago and almost overnight it has become one of my favorites. It is razor sharp, has a nice satin horn handle that feels great, and it chops like a fiend. I have several other BGRS's, but only one is a Villager and that's a nice little 15"er, but I want a 17-18", preferably at around 28-30 oz.

I have an extra Manjushree that I somehow miraculously acquired effortlessly; if I have to I'll trade it for $140 worth of Villager BGRS's and just eat the difference!

Uncle Bill always said that the right knife would find it's owner; there are a couple of Villager BGRS's out there for me; I'll get them one of these years!

:D

Norm

Bamboo likes this.
  13. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    All gone. Will see you all when I get back from Nepal.

14. Shann

Shann

Sep 2, 2004
    Got the chiruwa AK! I just bought an antler handled sarge from Dave Hahn because I never could get one on the deal of the day. Today, I'm sitting there staring at it, nobody around, email about the AK, still nobody. Could have snagged that too!

15. Aardvark

Aardvark Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 26, 2002
    Yeah, I missed it too, Norm. Hesitated for about 17 seconds, and...

16. Ad Astra

Ad Astra

Jul 30, 2004
    Please travel safely, and remember we care.

Ad Astra

17. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    Norm,

I have an 18" ER VILLAGE GRS I would trade you for the 15" er. It's slightly on the heavy side maybe 28oz. I like the 23 24 oz models(which I have also) but I don't have a 15.

18. hdwrlover

hdwrlover

Sep 21, 2003
    Norm,

It wasn't me. I don't own a villager BGRS either, but haven't really tried too hard to snag one. I could have got one the day I swallowed 5 other khuks but sent Yangdu a second e-mail striking it from my list. I figured I've got 2 regular 18" BGRSs so why do I need a villager. It is a little cheaper, but the the regular ones are so nice and really inexpensive also.

19. Svashtar

Dec 28, 2003
    Hollow, I appreciate the offer, especially as I like the heavier models, but I'm a pig and want both sizes. The 15" 20 oz. BGRS Villager I have is not as big, but is a sweet little chopper and easily carried.

I have seen several 15" models in the past few offers, so hopefully you can sng one. Good luck to both of us!

regards,

Norm

20. hdwrlover

hdwrlover

Sep 21, 2003
    Yangdu,

Please be careful as you know this is a dangerous time in Nepal's history.