Yangdu's start the year right sale. Pix and usual steals.

WOW....I am really liking that 15" pen knife. Please post a review!

damn what a sale!
I am WAY too late now, but even broke I would have tried to buy something from this sale.
Awesomeness.

hdwrlover said:
Sorry Dave. Had to have this one for a well-rounded collection. Will post pics next week.:D

I was wondering which one of you thieving bastids sharked my Uddha. ;)

Nice snag, man. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of that one.

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :eek:
I just now was able to get online, been busy with the new part D Medicare, dayumed gubbiment anyway!!!!!!!!!!:(

Those are some of the most beautiful offerings I've ever seen from HI!!!!!!!!
Uncle Bill would be shouting from the rooftop if he was here!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: :D :cool:

WOW!!!! Truely amazing start for the New Year :thumbup:

Looks like no one snarfed the giant Chitlangi yet. I just got a 22"er so I'll pass on this one.

The scrimshaw is great!!!!! :D

Aw hell...I'm game! sending for the 25 inch 36 ounce Neem wood handle Chitlangi by Sher.:D

The khuk on the Conch shell is absolutely beautiful without a doubt!

Armayor just wishes he wasn't working when that came up, otherwise I might have had a chance with a T-3 line and fast fingers,

The one on the conch shell is the Pen Knife?? or am I reading it wrong??

I gotta start selling more belts!!!! Gotta get my HI fix for this new year!!:D

DannyinJapan said:
i think the 25" fighting khukuri idea is catching on...

The Chitlangi's size may have scared some folks off (it's HEAVY,they say) I dunna care it look's great;grabbed my eyes and...well I'd like to try a khuk "sword" :D .....plus I'm over six foot so 25in and 36 ounce is a short sword to me.

*edit*
Been...gawking that bugger for a half hour....it's bloody fantastic! me like the pic with it on the log...WOW!

Way to go Krull!!!:D

Plus, it has a Neem handle. Sand that handle smooth and put some Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil on it and watch that Neem glow. Neem is amazing to say the least :D :D

I'm doing "Steve's WoodChuck Tru-Oil treatment" on the Salyan Special I just got with a Neem handle. WOW!!!!

Andrew Taylor said:
That Uddha Sword would make a great Turkey carving knife!
Think I wet myself laughing at this :D one sure way to be rid of relatives you don't care for! :eek:

btw,the Uddha looks like a (I forget the damned name now) Afghan sword/knife the......*goes blank*:foot:

Daniel Koster said:
WOW....I am really liking that 15" pen knife. Please post a review!

Well, since it's my first HI and the knife I've been using the most lately is a 2" hideaway I'm not sure if I'm qualified to do much of a review, but I promise to post a lot of pictures at least ;)

Back