YCS Priority List - Please check here a.s.a.p.

Dan... If everyone were as organised and precise as you are, Uncle Bill would probably say yes to even more special projects...! ;) Looks like this is going very smothly; best wishes with it. :cool:

Daniel Koster said:
List updated.

Have no idea what the bolsters look like. If it's an issue, better wait until the next batch. Yangdu & Bill have Doc appts. today - not going to bother them with details.

If your name is on the list - email me your shipping address a.s.a.p.!

Looks like Uncle Bill clarified it. Put me down for one of the Sandalwood/trad bolsters unless if somebody ahead of me has already spoken for both of them.

john trout & hollowdweller - looks like trad bolster.

HD - I'll mark you down.

John...?

pmel018, mPisi & Wesley - go ahead and email your address to Uncle Bill. Be sure to include your bladeforums ID.

Yikes! -- what a choice! :eek:

I've thought about nothing but this since I read these messages, and I guess my heart is still with the "traditional" YCS, though the checkerboard is pretty spectacular. But I'm a real woodchuck and having trouble making up my mind. In the pictures that Uncle Bill posted, is the chiruwa YCS in purpleheart (doesn't really look like it to me) or sandalwood? I don't generally much care for purpleheart myself, though this particular khuk looks pretty nice. So I'd be happy with a nice sandalwood chiruwa YCS. I'll email you my shipping address, Dan. (And I'll grind that awl down to a point, too!)

those look fantastic! wow! i bet purpleheart, with some appropriate finishing touches, would just look stunning.

Updated.

Waiting for John Trout, Svashtar & ecll.

email Bill your address. I've cleared you for take off....;)

Dan - In the original thread, only Hollow and I asked for Sandalwood but now I see many changing to wanting it. I suppose this is going to end up as simply following the list of who paid first huh? Also, do those who turn down the current offerings go to the bottom of the list or do they stay in place? I'm so confused...

Nasty said:
Dan - In the original thread, only Hollow and I asked for Sandalwood but now I see many changing to wanting it. I suppose this is going to end up as simply following the list of who paid first huh? Also, do those who turn down the current offerings go to the bottom of the list or do they stay in place? I'm so confused...

That's a good question. I don't mind either way but would be nice to know. Especially if they are making them from our original want list.(ie might only be 2 sandalwoods?)

I suppose this is going to end up as simply following the list of who paid first huh? Also, do those who turn down the current offerings go to the bottom of the list or do they stay in place? I'm so confused...--Nasty

You and me both, Nasty;) just teasin'. I know Dan is gonna have his hands full on this one. I'm antsy like everyone else, but i know that i wouldn't want to be in Dan's shoes right now. especially if we find out that the next batch is going be another few months;) Nasty, I hope you and HD get the sandal wood handles like you wanted. I have to admitt, i was won over by the bloody sandal wood on my kerambit, but i'll take anything at this point. I mean, i'm pretty sure it's going to have a sharp side, a dull side, and a handle of some sort. Beyond that, i don't care:) I do plan on wailing on mine when i get it to make sure it is pssing grade stuff. Then it'll be cleaned up and become a dedicated "people-eater" khuk.

Jake

That's what I was concerned about...only two made and they'd be gone by the time they got to those who asked for them.

Wish we had known up front about the first paid bit...it's always been in the past that those who paid by the cutoff got their order. (No Dan...not wanting an answer to that, just the posed questions)

I see Bill's dilemma...this might be my last attempt at special orders unless it's a one-off like DrDan was able to get. I also understand why Bill would be pleased to say "They are in, all identical within 1/4 inch and 1/4 oz of each other". Glad I don't have your job on this one Dan!

Jake - It's *Scented Sandalwood* that I asked for...not the bloody sandalwood. Yes...I pity Dan in this one...a danged tough job even *trying* to please the majority!

However it ends up - I'll be glad to take all the blame. ;)

Purpleheart and Sandalwood are all gone. I'm sure there will be more. Going to start breaking out the checkerboard YCS as soon as Svashtar contacts me.

Back